- 1 How do I fix my HP Deskjet printer not printing?
- 2 Why is my printer not printing when I press print?
- 3 Why isn’t my HP Deskjet printing?
- 4 Why is my HP printer ready but not printing?
- 5 What to do if printer is not printing?
- 6 Is there a reset button on HP printers?
- 7 Why is my HP printer offline and not printing?
How do I fix my HP Deskjet printer not printing?
You can also try restarting your HP printer. Turn it off completely and unplug the power cord, leave it for a couple of minutes, and then plug the cord back and power on the printer. See if your printer can print as normally as before.
Why is my printer not printing when I press print?
My printer won’t print Make sure there is paper in the tray(s), check the ink or toner cartridges aren’t empty, the USB cable is plugged in or the printer is connected to Wi-Fi. And if it is a network or wireless printer, try using a USB cable instead.
Why isn’t my HP Deskjet printing?
SOLUTION 1: Check HP Printer Status 1) Make sure your HP printer has enough paper in the paper tray. If there is paper then make sure none of it is stuck or jammed in the paper feed. Consult your specific printer’s manual for how to check the ink levels or toner level for your printer.
Why is my HP printer ready but not printing?
Try the steps blow: Unplug the USB cable from the printer and computer if present. Go to Control panel – Programs and feature – Select all the HP Officejet printer entries and uninstall them. Restart your computer.
What to do if printer is not printing?
What to Do When Your Printer Won’t Print a Document
- Check Your Printer’s Error Lights.
- Clear the Printer Queue.
- Solidify the Connection.
- Ensure You Have the Right Printer.
- Install the Drivers and Software.
- Add Printer.
- Check that Paper Is Installed (Not Jammed)
- Fiddle with the Ink Cartridges.
The control panel will display SELECT LANGUAGE. Press (Down Arrow) button until control panel displays COLD RESET. Press (Select). The printer will perform a cold reset and then continue its power-on sequence.
Why is my HP printer offline and not printing?
When the printer status is “Offline,” it indicates that the computer cannot communicate with the printer. This issue can occur for various reasons, such as the following: The printer is turned off. The network cable or USB cable is disconnected.