- 1 Why isn’t my FedEx label printing?
- 2 How do I set up my printer to print a shipping label?
- 3 How do I change the printer settings on FedEx Ship Manager?
- 4 How can I print a FedEx label?
- 5 What label printers are compatible with FedEx?
- 6 How do you print a shipping label if you don’t have a printer?
- 7 How do I print a return label without a printer?
- 8 Where can I print a prepaid shipping label?
- 9 How do I bulk print FedEx labels?
- 10 How do I print a shipping label from my phone?
- 11 Can FedEx return to sender?
- 12 How do I create a prepaid shipping label?
Why isn’t my FedEx label printing?
If you are unable to print, verify that a local or network printer is correctly installed and configured on your computer. If a shipping label prints with a different tracking number than the misprint, you must cancel the shipment. Use the tracking number from the misprinted document to cancel it.
How do I set up my printer to print a shipping label?
Set Default Printers
- In Orders, click the Print drop-down and then Click Settings.
- You can also select another printer, such as a dedicated roll printer to print Shipping Labels.
- Select another printer from the Printer Name drop down menu.
- The Confirm printer settings before each postage print is selected as a default.
How do I change the printer settings on FedEx Ship Manager?
Launch FedEx Ship Manager Software. From the tool bar, select System Settings from the Customize menu. The System Settings – System/Account screen displays. Select the appropriate system number and click Modify.
How can I print a FedEx label?
To reprint a label, click the Ship History tab at the top of your FedEx Ship Manager® screen. Select a shipment from the list and then select Reprint. The Reprint label option should only be used if the label has been created but not yet scanned by FedEx.
What label printers are compatible with FedEx?
The Zebra ZP505 is the best FedEx label printer, it gives you the power to print your FedEx Ship Manager labels, cost-effective & lightning fast! Forget buying ink & toner to print FedEx labels. Professional technology that uses heat to print is now accessible to you at an affordable price.
How do you print a shipping label if you don’t have a printer?
The USPS now allows customers who don’t have access to a printer to pick up a shipping label at the Post Office. The Postal Service has integrated Click-N-Ship with Label Broker.
How do I print a return label without a printer?
You don’t need to print anything. You can go straight to a FedEx or participating retail location, show your QR code, and a team member will print the label for you. No printer needed for this option. You can go to a FedEx location, show your barcode to a team member, and they’ll print a return label for you.
Where can I print a prepaid shipping label?
You can print pre-paid and No Postage Necessary (e.g. Returns) shipping labels at most Post Office® locations and at USPS.com.
How do I bulk print FedEx labels?
To generate the FedEx shipping labels for all your orders in a single click, you need to go to your Orders page. Here, you can select the orders you want to print labels for. After selecting the orders, you have to click on Actions and then Auto-Generate Labels.
How do I print a shipping label from my phone?
(We’re working on support for Android phones!) Here’s how it works:
- Pick an order and tap “Create shipping label”
- Choose your carrier and shipping service.
- Buy a shipping label and print!
Can FedEx return to sender?
If you act fast enough, you can sometimes refuse the shipment so that FedEx mails it back to the sender for you. Once you’ve received the item, you can often obtain a FedEx return label online and either drop the package off or ask FedEx to pick it up.
How do I create a prepaid shipping label?
How to send a prepaid shipping label for USPS®, UPS® and FedEx® services
- From the History menu, select Shipping & Postage History.
- Select the desired USPS shipment.
- Select the Create Return Label button.
- Follow prompts to create the label.