- 1 Why is my printer not printing barcodes?
- 2 How do I print barcodes on my Zebra printer?
- 3 Why is my Zebra printer not printing labels?
- 4 How do I reset my Zebra barcode printer?
- 5 Why is my Rollo printer not printing clearly?
- 6 Why is my Rollo printer not printing?
- 7 How do you troubleshoot a Zebra label printer?
- 8 Do Zebra printers come with software?
- 9 How do I get my Zebra printer to print?
- 10 How do you reset a zebra zt230 printer?
- 11 Why is my Zebra printer printing 2 labels?
Why is my printer not printing barcodes?
Users have reported that some printers can not print barcodes on their documents. This problem is caused by your printer not having a postscript driver available. Postscript is a printing language used by a wide range of printer manufacturers.
How do I print barcodes on my Zebra printer?
Configuring the Zebra Label Printer
- Log into the Point of Sale as an owner or manager.
- At the bottom of the Dashboard, choose Settings:
- Choose Printers and select Label Print Options:
- Select the type of label you want to print out: Pricing Label: Displays the name and price in large font with a small barcode.
Why is my Zebra printer not printing labels?
Causes of the Issue are: The printhead contains debris or the label is preventing the heat transfer. There are wrong media in a Direct thermal application. The ribbon and media do not match properly. The wrong side of the ribbon is inked.
How do I reset my Zebra barcode printer?
Hold down the forward feed button on the front panel. The indicator light will start a flash sequence: 1, 1-2, 1-2-3, and so on. When it flashes four times, release it. This resets the printer to factory defaults.
Why is my Rollo printer not printing clearly?
If your barcode is not printing clearly, the source file wasn’t created in the ideal quality. Please try reducing your print speed (try 3mm/second) and your print density (try 3 as well) to see if you obtain a better result.
Why is my Rollo printer not printing?
The label is not printing To fix, open your Control Panel -> Printers and Devices and note which Rollo Printer is “active”. If that does not work, unplug and re-plug Rollo into the same USB port as before. This should restore your printing without further changes.
How do you troubleshoot a Zebra label printer?
To do this: turn the printer off, hold in the pause button, and turn the printer back on. Keep the pause button pressed until all the lights flash once. This will load 9999 test print labels into the printer. Release pause and you are ready for troubleshooting.
Do Zebra printers come with software?
Zebra comes with its own software but if you want optimal results, you need to try these great Zebra label software. The best Zebra label printing software on our list can also create envelopes using Mail Merge.
How do I get my Zebra printer to print?
Click the “File” tab and select the “Print” option. Under the “Printer” option, select “Zebra.” Click the “Print” button to send the label to the Zebra printer.
How do you reset a zebra zt230 printer?
Hold FEED + PAUSE until the first control panel light turns off. this test. Performing this self test resets the network configuration to the factory default values.
Why is my Zebra printer printing 2 labels?
Why is my Zebra printer printing extra blank labels? The paper feed sensor is off, so you need to reset the printer.