- 1 Why is my printer not printing even though it is connected?
- 2 What to do if the printer is not printing?
- 3 Why is my HP printer not printing?
- 4 How do I fix my HP printer that won’t print?
- 5 Why are my documents not printing?
- 6 How do I fix a print queue issue?
- 7 How do I reset my HP printer error message?
- 8 Is there a reset button on HP printers?
Why is my printer not printing even though it is connected?
The printer you plugged in to a USB hub on a system with too many peripherals to accommodate a direct connection may refuse to work that way. Shut down the printer and restart to reset on the printer end. If that is not the issue, check the connection at your wireless router and reset the router as well.
What to do if the printer is not printing?
My printer won’t print Make sure there is paper in the tray(s), check the ink or toner cartridges aren’t empty, the USB cable is plugged in or the printer is connected to Wi-Fi. And if it is a network or wireless printer, try using a USB cable instead.
Why is my HP printer not printing?
SOLUTION 1: Check HP Printer Status 1) Make sure your HP printer has enough paper in the paper tray. If there is paper then make sure none of it is stuck or jammed in the paper feed. New HP printers will easily display the ink levels or if there is an ink issue on the front screen of the HP printer.
How do I fix my HP printer that won’t print?
Resolving Print jobs stuck in queue and other printing problems using the HP Print and Scan Doctor
- Windows: Download HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Run HPPSdr.exe from the download location on your computer.
- Once HP Print and Scan Doctor is open, click Start, and then choose your printer.
- Click Fix Printing.
Why are my documents not printing?
First, make sure the printer is on and has paper in the tray. Next, check to make sure the printer cable is properly connected to both the computer and the printer. If you still can’t print, check to make sure the printer is not set to offline mode. Go to Start, Printers and Faxes.
How do I fix a print queue issue?
On a Windows PC, clear the print spooler to clean out your queue.
- On the host, open the Run window by pressing the Windows logo key + R.
- In the Run window, type services.
- Scroll down to Print Spooler.
- Right click Print Spooler and select Stop.
How do I reset my HP printer error message?
Reset the printer to recover from printer failures.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the power source.
- Wait 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to a wall outlet and to the printer. note: HP recommends plugging the printer directly into a wall outlet.
The control panel will display SELECT LANGUAGE. Press (Down Arrow) button until control panel displays COLD RESET. Press (Select). The printer will perform a cold reset and then continue its power-on sequence.