- 1 How do I load paper into my HP smart printer?
- 2 Why does my Canon printer keep saying load paper?
- 3 How do you load a 4×6 paper into a Canon printer?
- 4 How do I load paper in my Epson 2850 printer?
- 5 Why does my paper keep jamming in the printer?
- 6 How do you load small photo paper into a printer?
- 7 How do I change the paper settings on my HP printer?
- 8 How do I put 4×6 paper in my HP printer?
- 9 Why does my printer Say No paper when there is paper brother?
- 10 How do I clean the rollers on my Canon printer?
- 11 How does a printer detect paper?
How do I load paper into my HP smart printer?
Load plain paper in the input tray.
- Raise the input tray.
- Slide the paper guide all the way to the left.
- Load a stack of plain white paper into the input tray, and then slide the paper guide in until it touches the paper stack.
- Pull out the output tray.
Why does my Canon printer keep saying load paper?
Cause and Solution If the paper cassette or multi-purpose tray is empty, the message
How do you load a 4×6 paper into a Canon printer?
Loading Small Size Paper Such as 4″ x 6″ (10 x 15 cm)
- Prepare paper.
- Pull out cassette 1 from the machine.
- Slide the paper guide (A) in front and (B) on the right to open the guides.
- Load the paper stack WITH THE PRINT SIDE FACING DOWN, and place it in the center of cassette 1.
How do I load paper in my Epson 2850 printer?
Loading Paper in the Rear Feed
- Pull out the rear paper feed support.
- Slide the edge guides outward.
- Do one of the following:
- Slide the edge guides against the paper, but not too tightly.
- Select the size and type of the paper you loaded on the LCD screen and select Close.
Why does my paper keep jamming in the printer?
Paper Jams 101 If your printer keeps jamming, you should know that the most common cause of a jam is misalignment of the paper. Paper needs to load in smoothly, completely flush with the tray. Overfilling the tray is a great way to ensure you will be spending some personal time getting to know the inside of a printer.
How do you load small photo paper into a printer?
Load photo paper Open the paper tray door, pull out the paper tray, and then slide the paper width guides to their outermost positions. Load a stack of photo paper into the tray, with the short edge facing toward the product and the print side down. Push the stack into the tray until it stops.
How do I change the paper settings on my HP printer?
Change the default print settings for all print jobs
- Search Windows for devices, and click Devices and Printers in the list of results.
- Right-click the printer icon ( ) for your printer, and then select Printing preferences.
- Select your new default print settings (paper size, orientation, etc.), and then click OK.
How do I put 4×6 paper in my HP printer?
Load 4 x 6 inch (10 x 15 cm) photo paper into an HP Photosmart 325 or 375 printer
- Turn on the printer. Both the front paper out tray and the rear paper in tray should open when the printer is turned on.
- Insert the paper with the printable surface facing towards the front of the printer with the tab (if any) on top.
Why does my printer Say No paper when there is paper brother?
The message “No Paper” will appear on the LCD display if the Brother machine does not detect paper in the paper tray(Tray#1 or Tray#2) or MP(Multi-purpose) Tray. To reset the machine, unplug the power cord from the AC power outlet for approximately 10 seconds and then plug it back in.
How do I clean the rollers on my Canon printer?
My Canon Account
- Prepare the printer.
- Open the printer driver setup window.
- Click Roller Cleaning on the Maintenance tab.
- Select Rear Tray, and click OK.
- Open the Rear Tray.
- Place a moistened cotton swab, etc. to one of the protrusions (A) of the feed roller shaft.
- Execute paper feed roller cleaning.
How does a printer detect paper?
One sensor is located in the printer carriage. A second sensor—the Auto Sense sensor—is located in the back of the printer near the paper ‘clean out’ area. When printing directly from a memory card, the sensor also detects the paper size, up to 8.5 x 11-inch.