- 1 Why is my phone blocking my printer?
- 2 Why is my HP printer saying its blocked?
- 3 Why can’t I print from my phone?
- 4 How do you fix a blocked printer?
- 5 How do I clear the print spooler on Android?
- 6 How do you unblock a printer?
- 7 How do I clean a blocked nozzle on my HP printer?
- 8 How do I connect my phone to my printer without WiFi?
- 9 How do I print from my phone to my printer?
- 10 Why is my printer connected but not printing?
- 11 How do I connect my phone to my HP printer?
- 12 How do I connect my Samsung phone to my printer?
Why is my phone blocking my printer?
Printer blocked message typically appear when there is a possible out of paper, paper jam or door open error. To help you troubleshoot these issues, the HP Print Service Plugin provides a notification that allows you to open or install the HP Smart app, if it is not already installed.
Why is my HP printer saying its blocked?
As you mentioned when your print from your printer the printer gives error blocked. Try restarting your printer, router and PC at the same time and check if it helps. Try assigning a manual IP to your printer and check if it helps.
Why can’t I print from my phone?
Check this list to make sure your printer is AirPrint-enabled. Make sure your phone and your printer are on the same Wi-Fi network. Next, open the app you want to print from and find the print option, which may be under Share, Print or Other Options.
How do you fix a blocked printer?
Fill the chosen tool up with isopropyl alcohol, and squirt it into the sponge side of the ink cartridge so that it gets inside the blocked printer head. You need to make sure that you inject a good amount of isopropyl alcohol into the blocked printer head or it won’t be able to dissolve the dried up ink.
How do I clear the print spooler on Android?
Clear the Android OS Print Spooler cache
- On your Android device, tap the Settings icon, and the select Apps or Applications.
- Select Show System Apps.
- Scroll down the list, and then select Print Spooler.
- Select Clear Cache and Clear Data.
- Open the item you want to print, tap the menu icon, and then tap Print.
How do you unblock a printer?
For stubborn blockages on cartridge print heads, soak the print head in warm water for several hours. This will loosen up the block, allowing you to wipe it clean.
How do I clean a blocked nozzle on my HP printer?
Dip a cotton swab in alcohol or ammonia and wipe the bottom and back of the ink cartridge. Alcohol and ammonia are solvents that will help dissolve ink that may be clogging the ink jet. Wipe the nozzles inside the printer with a cotton swab and alcohol or ammonia to remove any dry ink that might have clogged in there.
How do I connect my phone to my printer without WiFi?
Go to play store from android phone and install “Noko Print – Wireless and USB printing” application. Open the application in your android mobile. Connect printer USB cable to OTG Cable and then connect OTG Cable to your Android phone. As you connect OTG cable to android, you get one pop-up notification.
How do I print from my phone to my printer?
Most smartphones use Android, these will be the phones that use the Google Play Store.
- Open the file you’d like to print.
- Tap the menu button. It looks like three stacked dots.
- Tap “Print”.
- Tap the drop-down arrow. It’s located near the top of your screen.
- Tap the printer you’d like to print from.
- Tap the print button.
Why is my printer connected but not printing?
My printer won’t print Make sure there is paper in the tray (s), check the ink or toner cartridges aren’t empty, the USB cable is plugged in or the printer is connected to Wi-Fi. And if it is a network or wireless printer, try using a USB cable instead.
How do I connect my phone to my HP printer?
Add a printer using Wi-Fi Direct: On your printer, make sure Wi-Fi Direct is turned on. On your mobile device, tap All printers > Add printer, and then tap HP Print Service or HP Inc. Tap Directly to the Printer, select the name of your printer with DIRECT in the name, and then tap OK.
How do I connect my Samsung phone to my printer?
On your Android device, tap Settings. Tap More, More networks, More settings, or NFC and sharing, and then tap Print or Printing. Tap Samsung Print Service Plugin, and then tap More. Tap Add printer.