- 1 What does red light on Samsung printer mean?
- 2 What does red light on printer mean?
- 3 Why is my Samsung printer not printing?
- 4 What does orange light mean on Samsung printer?
- 5 How do you redistribute toner?
- 6 Who supports Samsung printers?
- 7 Why is there a orange light on my printer?
- 8 How do I reset my printer?
- 9 Why is my sprocket light red?
- 10 Why is my printer connected but not printing?
- 11 How do I get my Samsung printer back online?
- 12 How do I fix my Samsung printer?
- 13 How do you fix a paper jam without paper?
What does red light on Samsung printer mean?
When your printer displays a solid red LED light this might indicate the paper failed to pass through the second sensor and has jammed paper around the toner cartridge or fuser. Use the steps to resolve paper jams inside the printer. Open the cover of the printer, and then close it afterwards.
What does red light on printer mean?
Status indicator light: A blue or green light indicates the printer is operating correctly, while a red light indicates an error has occurred.
Why is my Samsung printer not printing?
The machine may be configured incorrectly. Check the Printing Preferences to ensure that all of the print settings are correct. The printer driver may be incorrectly installed. Uninstall and reinstall the machine’s driver.
What does orange light mean on Samsung printer?
Orange. Blinking. Small amount of toner is left in the cartridge. The estimated cartridge life of toner is close. Prepare a new cartridge for replacement.
How do you redistribute toner?
Follow these steps to redistribute the toner in your cartridge and temporarily improve print quality.
- Open the front cover.
- Pull the toner cartridge out.
- Slowly shake the cartridge five or six times to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
Who supports Samsung printers?
Support for Samsung brand printers is now handled by HP Samsung no longer manufactures or provides support for printers, and subsequently all Samsung printer related support is handled directly by HP.
Why is there a orange light on my printer?
When the printer shows orange light blinking, it mostly means some issues with the printer cartridge, toner, or simply corrupted configuration settings as reported by the user in the Microsoft Community.
How do I reset my printer?
It’s a pretty simple process:
- With the printer turned on, pull out the power cable from the back of the printer.
- Unplug the power cable from the wall outlet.
- Wait 15 seconds.
- Plug the power cable into the back of the printer.
- Plug the printer back into the wall outlet.
- Turn the printer back on.
- Run a test print.
Why is my sprocket light red?
If the Status Indicator light is blinking red, the printer is in an error state, and an error message displays on the HP sprocket app. For more information, go to Blinking Red Status Indicator Light. If the Charging Indicator light is blinking red, the battery has a very low charge, or is unable to charge.
Why is my printer connected but not printing?
My printer won’t print Make sure there is paper in the tray (s), check the ink or toner cartridges aren’t empty, the USB cable is plugged in or the printer is connected to Wi-Fi. And if it is a network or wireless printer, try using a USB cable instead.
How do I get my Samsung printer back online?
Go to the Start icon on the bottom left of your screen then choose Control Panel and then Devices and Printers. Right click the printer in question and select “See what’s printing”. From the window that opens choose “Printer” from the menu bar at the top. Select “Use Printer Online” from the drop down menu.
How do I fix my Samsung printer?
Check if your Samsung printer is detected
- Open your Start menu and proceed to Settings.
- Click on Devices and select Printers & Scanners.
- Check if you can see your printer in the list of available devices.
- If not, click on Add a printer or scanner.
- Wait until your OS locates the desirable printer.
How do you fix a paper jam without paper?
Canon Printer says Paper Jam but No Paper in it Unplug the power cable from the Canon printer. Leave the Canon printer unplugged for a maximum of one minute. Reconnect the cable and try to print. If the issue continues, then remove the toner cartridge from the printer.