- 1 Why is my star printer not printing?
- 2 How do you reset Star TSP100 future print?
- 3 How do I fix a thermal printer error?
- 4 Does the star TSP100 use ink?
- 5 Why is my Star receipt printer offline?
- 6 How do I stop my printer from printing a receipt?
- 7 How do you reset a Star printer?
- 8 How do I reset my star tsp650ii printer?
- 9 How do I reset my star printer?
- 10 How do I remove thermal print?
- 11 How do I reset a receipt printer?
- 12 Why is my thermal printer not clear?
Why is my star printer not printing?
Hardware issues: Check the printer wires and USB cable to be sure that the printer is plugged in, turned on, and connected to your computer. Check that the paper is installed correctly. Check that the printer is plugged directly into the computer you’re using. Receipt printers cannot be shared.
How do you reset Star TSP100 future print?
How to Factory Reset your Star TSP100 Printer
- Turn off your printer and unplug the power cable.
- Leave the printer still connected to your router.
- Turn your printer over and locate the small dip switch panel on the underside of the printer.
- Using a Philips head screw driver, remove the single screw.
How do I fix a thermal printer error?
1) Verify that the roll is thermal coated paper by scratching the surface of the paper with a coin or nail. If it’s Thermal paper, you will get a black mark where you scratched. 2) Verify the thermal paper was loaded correctly and try printing again (see diagram below).
Does the star TSP100 use ink?
The thermal print head heats up and reacts with chemicals on the paper to produce the printout – No ink or ribbons required! Since no ink or ribbon is required, printouts are clean, crisp, and never run or smear.
Why is my Star receipt printer offline?
If your printer is displaying as offline, this means your computer is not able to communicate with your printer. 1. Unplug the USB cable from the computer and try to plug it in to a different available USB port.
How do I stop my printer from printing a receipt?
How do I turn off or turn on automatic receipt printing?
- Choose Settings, and click on General Setup & Options under General Settings.
- Click to expand the Retail Settings section.
- Scroll down until you see the “Receipts – Print Automatically” option, and uncheck or check the “Enable” box.
- Click Update to save.
How do you reset a Star printer?
- Turn your printer off.
- Open the paper hatch.
- With the paper hatch open, hold down the Feed button and power on the printer.
- After powering on the printer, keep your finger on the Feed button until the Ready and Error lights start to blink blue and red.
How do I reset my star tsp650ii printer?
With the printer turned off, find the reset button located on the back of the printer, and then use a pen to press and hold down the button. While holding down the reset button, turn on the printer. Continue holding the reset button for 10 seconds after turning on the printer, and then release the reset button.
How do I reset my star printer?
Press and hold the reset button (RST) located on the back of the printer. While holding the RST button, turn on the printer. Hold the RST button for 10 seconds after the printer is turned on and then let go.
How do I remove thermal print?
To erase thermal paper print, all you need to do is carefully dab the fingernail polish remover over the printed thermal paper, followed by bleach. You must, however, be careful not to dampen the paper with either the polish remover or bleach, so that it won’t be ruined.
How do I reset a receipt printer?
How to reset your receipt printer
- Unplug the power cable from the back of the receipt printer.
- Press and hold the Feed button on the front of the printer.
- While holding the Feed button, plug the power cable back into the back of the receipt printer.
- Release the Feed button once the diagnostic page has finished printing.
Why is my thermal printer not clear?
The print head inadequate power supply, printer long-term use of various lines are aging, make the circuit resistance increases, resulting in insufficient supply of the print head, if the print head will affect the power supply is not adequate thermal print head, the print head is hot Abnormal cause print is not clear.