- 1 How come when I try to print nothing happens?
- 2 Why does my printer say it’s printing but nothing prints?
- 3 Why is my HP printer not printing?
- 4 Why can’t I print from my computer to my wireless printer?
- 5 What to do when printer is printing blank pages?
- 6 How do I fix HP printer not printing?
- 7 What do I do if my HP printer is printing blank pages?
- 8 Is there a reset button on HP printers?
- 9 Why is my HP printer offline and not printing?
- 10 Why won’t my computer connect to wifi but my phone will?
- 11 How do I get my computer to recognize my printer?
How come when I try to print nothing happens?
Make sure that both ends of the USB cable are correctly inserted into the computer and the printer. Try disconnecting and reconnecting the USB cable at both ends. Disconnect the printer and the computer and reconnect them. If you are using a USB hub, remove it and connect the printer directly to the computer.
Why does my printer say it’s printing but nothing prints?
– Ink or toner cartridges that have become dislodged from their proper place. – The wrong paper size loaded in the input tray. – Clogged printer head nozzles causing a build-up of blocked ink or toner. – Blank pages in the document you’re printing.
Why is my HP printer not printing?
SOLUTION 1: Check HP Printer Status 1) Make sure your HP printer has enough paper in the paper tray. If there is paper then make sure none of it is stuck or jammed in the paper feed. New HP printers will easily display the ink levels or if there is an ink issue on the front screen of the HP printer.
Why can’t I print from my computer to my wireless printer?
Make sure the printer is on or that it has power. Connect your printer to your computer or other device. Check the printer’s toner and paper, plus the printer queue. In this case, reconnect your device to the network, reconfigure security settings to include printers, and/or install updated drivers.
What to do when printer is printing blank pages?
What to do if your Printer is Printing Blank Pages?
- Fix # 1 – Restart your Printer.
- Fix # 2 – Resolve Ink / Toner Cartridges Problems.
- Fix # 3 – Unclog the Print head (Automatic Cleaning)
- Fix # 4 – Unclog the Print Head (Manual Cleaning)
How do I fix HP printer not printing?
Resolving Print jobs stuck in queue and other printing problems using the HP Print and Scan Doctor
- Windows: Download HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Run HPPSdr.exe from the download location on your computer.
- Once HP Print and Scan Doctor is open, click Start, and then choose your printer.
- Click Fix Printing.
What do I do if my HP printer is printing blank pages?
How to fix HP Printer that Prints blank pages?
- Turn Off your HP Printer by unplugging the power cable from the back of it.
- Uninstall the HP Printer drivers from the Control Panel of the computer.
- Delete the HP Printer from the Devices and Printers list.
- Turn On the HP Printer.
The control panel will display SELECT LANGUAGE. Press (Down Arrow) button until control panel displays COLD RESET. Press (Select). The printer will perform a cold reset and then continue its power-on sequence.
Why is my HP printer offline and not printing?
When the printer status is “Offline,” it indicates that the computer cannot communicate with the printer. This issue can occur for various reasons, such as the following: The printer is turned off. The network cable or USB cable is disconnected.
Why won’t my computer connect to wifi but my phone will?
Firstly, try using the LAN, wired connection. If the problem concerns only Wi-Fi connection, restart your modem and router. Power them off and wait for some time before turning them on again. Also, it might sound silly, but don’t forget about the physical switch or the function button (FN the on keyboard).
How do I get my computer to recognize my printer?
How to set up your printer on your Android device.
- To begin, go to SETTINGS, and look for the SEARCH icon.
- Enter PRINTING in the serch field and hit the ENTER key.
- Tap on the PRINTING option.
- You will then be given the opportunity to turn toggle on “Default Print Services”.