- 1 How do I select a printer tray on my iPhone?
- 2 How do I change the default tray on my Canon printer?
- 3 How do I make my Canon printer print with different trays?
- 4 How do I get my Canon to print from the rear tray?
- 5 How do I choose a printer tray?
- 6 How do I select a paper tray on a Mac?
- 7 How do I change printer tray settings?
- 8 How do I change the default paper tray?
- 9 How do I change the default paper size on my printer?
- 10 How do I get my printer to print from different trays?
- 11 How do I add another tray to my printer?
- 12 How do I get my printer to print from the photo tray?
- 13 Where is the rear tray in Canon printer?
How do I select a printer tray on my iPhone?
Tap the Print Settings icon ( ) or ( ) at the bottom of the Print Preview screen, and then tap the HP product name. If there is more than one tray available, tap the paper tray that you want to use, and then tap Done.
How do I change the default tray on my Canon printer?
Press (Settings/Registration). Press [Preferences] → [Paper Settings] → [Register Multi-Purpose Tray Defaults].
How do I make my Canon printer print with different trays?
Always Using the Same Paper in the Multi-Purpose Tray
- Press ( Settings /Registration).
- Press [Preferences] → [Paper Settings ] → [Multi-Purpose Tray Defaults].
- Press [Use Preset] → [Register].
- Select the desired paper size.
- Select the desired paper type → press [OK].
- Press [OK].
- Press ( Settings /Registration).
How do I get my Canon to print from the rear tray?
Open the rear tray cover (A) and then pull up the paper support (B). Open the feed slot cover (C). Slide the paper guides to open them, and load the paper in the center of the rear tray with the print side facing up. Slide the paper guides (D) to align them with both sides of the paper stack.
How do I choose a printer tray?
In the application from which you want to print, select File > Print. Select PublicPrint, then click Properties. In the Properties window, click the Detailed Settings tab. In the Input Tray dropdown menu, select the tray from which you want to print.
How do I select a paper tray on a Mac?
On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Printers & Scanners. Click the “Default paper size” pop-up menu, then choose a paper size.
How do I change printer tray settings?
To change the tray settings from the printer control panel:
- At the printer control panel, log in as administrator, then press the Home button.
- Touch Device > Paper Trays.
- Select a tray.
- To set the level of restriction on the paper tray, touch Tray Mode and select an option.
How do I change the default paper tray?
From the printer properties, change to the Paper tab and select Auto Selection from Paper Source option. Besides, in the MS Word’s Menu bar, click Tools > Option. Then choose the Printer tab. On the default paper tray option, choose Use Default Printer Setting.
How do I change the default paper size on my printer?
To resolve this issue, change the default paper size of your printer:
- Click Start, point to Settings, and the click Printers.
- Right-click the appropriate printer, and then click Properties.
- Click the Paper tab, and then click the paper size you want to use in the Paper Size box.
How do I get my printer to print from different trays?
How to Configure a Printer Tray
- Click Start and then “Devices and Printers.”
- Right-click the printer you want to configure and click “Printing Preferences.”
- Select the “Use different paper” option if you want print jobs in this configuration to use multiple paper types.
How do I add another tray to my printer?
Enable the Additional Paper Tray in Printer Properties
- Click on the start button.
- Select “View Devices and Printers”.
- Right click on the printer icon, select “Printer Properties”.
- Select the “Printer” tab.
- In the “Printer Option Configuration” section of the dialogue, select how many trays have been installed.
How do I get my printer to print from the photo tray?
Adjust the print settings in the app or operating system you are printing from to use the photo paper tray. Figure: Print settings in the Windows 10 Photos app
- Open the photo in the app, click the menu icon, and then click Print.
- Select the following settings for the print job: Source: Select Photo Tray.
- Click Print.
Where is the rear tray in Canon printer?
After closing the feed slot cover, the paper information registration screen for the rear tray is displayed on the touch screen.