- 1 Why is my HP printer no longer printing?
- 2 Why has my printer suddenly stopped printing?
- 3 What do I do if my HP printer won’t print?
- 4 What do you do when your wireless printer won’t print?
- 5 Why is my printer not printing even though it has ink?
- 6 Why won’t my printer print even though it has ink?
- 7 Why is my HP printer offline and not printing?
- 8 Is there a reset button on HP printers?
- 9 How do I fix a print queue issue?
- 10 Why won’t my computer connect to wifi but my phone will?
- 11 How do you fix a printer problem?
- 12 How do you reset your printer?
Why is my HP printer no longer printing?
You need to ensure your HP printer has enough paper, ink or toner, and it is not stuck on paper jam. Also check the status of your printer cartridge and try replacing it with a new one if it is not good enough. In some cases your HP printer stops printing after you replace its parts.
Why has my printer suddenly stopped printing?
Turning the power ON/OFF while the print monitor screen is displayed may cause the printer driver to go off-line and make printing impossible. In this case, open the [Printers / Printers and Faxes / Devices and Printers] folder on the computer and check if your printer driver is shown as off-line.
What do I do if my HP printer won’t print?
First, unplug the USB cable from the printer is present. Go to Control panel – Programs and feature – Select all the HP Officejet printer entries and uninstall them. Now go to Control panel – Devices and printer – Select all the printer entries and remove the device. Restart your computer.
What do you do when your wireless printer won’t print?
How to Fix the Problem
- Try connecting to the printer with a cable. This allows you to see whether the WiFi signal is the issue.
- Find a new spot for the printer.
- Check the printer queue.
- Reboot the printer.
- Make sure the firmware is up-to-date.
- Confirm that your mobile device is on the right network.
- Reset the printer.
Why is my printer not printing even though it has ink?
Several factors may cause the product to print blank pages, such as print settings, low ink, or the product itself. Print a nozzle check pattern to see if any of the nozzles are clogged. Clean the print head, if necessary. Make sure the paper size, orientation, and layout settings in your printer software are correct.
Why won’t my printer print even though it has ink?
Check if the vents of the cartridges are clogged. Try using a different ink cartridge to determine if your printer is able to recognize cartridges. If your printer used to work with an old cartridge, try installing that old cartridge again and see if your printer produces any sort of output–any shade of gray will do.
Why is my HP printer offline and not printing?
When the printer status is “Offline,” it indicates that the computer cannot communicate with the printer. This issue can occur for various reasons, such as the following: The printer is turned off. The network cable or USB cable is disconnected.
The control panel will display SELECT LANGUAGE. Press (Down Arrow) button until control panel displays COLD RESET. Press (Select). The printer will perform a cold reset and then continue its power-on sequence.
How do I fix a print queue issue?
On a Windows PC, clear the print spooler to clean out your queue.
- On the host, open the Run window by pressing the Windows logo key + R.
- In the Run window, type services.
- Scroll down to Print Spooler.
- Right click Print Spooler and select Stop.
Why won’t my computer connect to wifi but my phone will?
Firstly, try using the LAN, wired connection. If the problem concerns only Wi-Fi connection, restart your modem and router. Power them off and wait for some time before turning them on again. Also, it might sound silly, but don’t forget about the physical switch or the function button (FN the on keyboard).
How do you fix a printer problem?
Try following these steps to get your printer back online.
- Check to make sure the printer is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your device.
- Run a printer power cycle.
- Set your printer as the default printer.
- Clear the print queue.
- Reset the service that manages the printing queue.
How do you reset your printer?
It’s a pretty simple process:
- With the printer turned on, pull out the power cable from the back of the printer.
- Unplug the power cable from the wall outlet.
- Wait 15 seconds.
- Plug the power cable into the back of the printer.
- Plug the printer back into the wall outlet.
- Turn the printer back on.
- Run a test print.