- 1 How do I reset my HP LaserJet p1005?
- 2 How do I clean my HP LaserJet p1005 printer?
- 3 Why is my printer printing messed up pages?
- 4 How do I change the print settings on my HP printer?
- 5 Why is my HP laser printer not printing?
- 6 How do I reset my HP LaserJet printer?
- 7 How do I print a test page on HP LaserJet P1005?
- 8 How do I install HP LaserJet P1005 printer?
- 9 Why won’t my printer print even though it is connected?
- 10 How do you fix print quality?
- 11 What to do when printer is printing blank pages?
- 12 How do I change Print settings?
- 13 How do I find printer settings?
- 14 How do I change my quick Print settings?
How do I reset my HP LaserJet p1005?
HP LaserJet M1005 MFP – Restoring factory default settings
- On the device control panel, press Menu/Enter.
- Use the < or the > button to select Service, and then press Menu/Enter.
- Use the < or the > button to select Restore defaults, and then press Menu/Enter. The device automatically restarts.
How do I clean my HP LaserJet p1005 printer?
Make sure that the printer is idle and the Ready light is on. Load the transparency or paper in the input tray. Print a cleaning page. Print a cleaning page.
- Access the product Properties dialog box.
- Click the Device Settings tab.
- In the Cleaning Page section, click Start.
- Click OK to begin the cleaning.
Why is my printer printing messed up pages?
The drum itself can be defective, which results in toner misapplied to paper, or smudged toner due to too much toner applied to the paper. A defective drum can also cause print lines to appear on paper, often in the same place on each piece of paper.
How do I change the print settings on my HP printer?
Follow these steps to change your printer’s default settings:
- Type “Devices” into the main search bar at the bottom left of your screen.
- Select “Devices and Printers” from the results list.
- Right click on the appropriate printer icon.
- Select “Printing Preferences”
- Change print settings, click “OK”
- Ready, set, print!
Why is my HP laser printer not printing?
SOLUTION 1: Check HP Printer Status 1) Make sure your HP printer has enough paper in the paper tray. If there is paper then make sure none of it is stuck or jammed in the paper feed. Consult your specific printer’s manual for how to check the ink levels or toner level for your printer.
How do I reset my HP LaserJet printer?
To restore the product to the factory-default settings, follow these steps.
- Turn the product off. Disconnect the power cable from the product for 30 seconds and then reconnect.
- Turn the product on while you press and hold the Resume button for 10-20 seconds. The Attention light turns on.
- Release the Resume button.
How do I print a test page on HP LaserJet P1005?
HP LaserJet P1005, P1006, P1009, P1505, and P1505n Printers – Printing a Demo Page
- Click Start.
- Click Printers and Faxes.
- Right-click HP LaserJet and then select Printing Preferences.
- Click the Services tab.
- Select Demo Page from the Print Information Pages drop-down menu.
- Click Print. The demo page prints.
How do I install HP LaserJet P1005 printer?
Install the drivers for the HP LaserJet P1005 printer an Installation package:
- Go to HP LaserJet P1005 official website and click on Download drivers button.
- Enter your printer name in the Find my product box.
- A series of results will appear, so make sure you select your specific printer model by clicking on it.
Why won’t my printer print even though it is connected?
The printer you plugged in to a USB hub on a system with too many peripherals to accommodate a direct connection may refuse to work that way. Shut down the printer and restart to reset on the printer end. If that is not the issue, check the connection at your wireless router and reset the router as well.
How do you fix print quality?
Quick Fixes for Poor Quality Printing Results
- #1 – Align the Printer Cartridge or Head.
- #2 – Adjust Print Speed.
- #3 – Print from High-Resolution Files.
- #4 – Clean the Printer, the Heads and the Cartridges.
- #5 – Handle Toner Carefully.
- #6 – Protect the Printer from Heat and Humidity.
- #7 – Check for Driver Upgrades.
What to do when printer is printing blank pages?
What to do if your Printer is Printing Blank Pages?
- Fix # 1 – Restart your Printer.
- Fix # 2 – Resolve Ink / Toner Cartridges Problems.
- Fix # 3 – Unclog the Print head (Automatic Cleaning)
- Fix # 4 – Unclog the Print Head (Manual Cleaning)
How do I change Print settings?
To change your printer’s settings, head to either Settings > Devices > Printers & Scanners or Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers. In the Settings interface, click a printer and then click “Manage” to see more options. In the Control Panel, right-click a printer to find various options.
How do I find printer settings?
In the lower-left corner of your screen, click the Windows [Start] button > From the side panel, click the gear -shaped [Settings] icon > Select “Devices “. The printers installed on your computer are listed under “Printers & scanners”. Locate the printer that says “Default” under the printer name.
How do I change my quick Print settings?
Quick print settings are defined in the User Preferences screen, then Printing view. From the application-level menu, choose Tools, then User Preferences.