- 1 Why is my HP printer not automatically printing on both sides?
- 2 Why does my HP printer keep defaulting to Tray 1?
- 3 Why did my printer stop printing double sided?
- 4 Why does my HP printer keep restarting itself?
- 5 How do I set my printer to print on both sides?
- 6 How do I change the default tray on my HP printer?
- 7 How do I change the default tray on my printer?
- 8 How do I disable the print tray on my HP printer?
- 9 What is 79 service error on HP printer?
Why is my HP printer not automatically printing on both sides?
Enter Control Panel > Devices and Printers. Right click the printer icon, then click Printer Properties. Click the Device Settings tab. Set the Automatic Two-Sided Duplex Accessory as installed and click OK to save the change.
Why does my HP printer keep defaulting to Tray 1?
Another possibility is the paper tray guides are not set to the correct length. So the computer sends the print job to the printer that is “Letter ” size and the type is “Plain.” and the printers paper guide is set to “B5” which is some European length.
Why did my printer stop printing double sided?
First, make sure the default duplex printing option is off on the printer’s print preferences window. Right-click the default printer and select the Printing preferences option, which will open the printer’s settings window. Then look for a two-sided duplex printing option on one of that window’s tabs.
Why does my HP printer keep restarting itself?
If the printer is plugged into a power strip or surge protector, the printer might not be getting enough power to properly function. To resolve the issue, plug the printer into a wall outlet. Turn off the printer. Unplug the printer power cord from the power strip or surge suppressor.
How do I set my printer to print on both sides?
Set up a printer to print to both sides of a sheet of paper
- Click the File tab.
- Click Print.
- Under Settings, click Print One Sided, and then click Manually Print on Both Sides. When you print, Word will prompt you to turn over the stack to feed the pages into the printer again.
How do I change the default tray on my HP printer?
On the printer control panel, swipe down to open the Dashboard, and then touch the Setup icon. Swipe up on the display, and then touch Tray and Paper Management. Touch Tray Management, touch Default Tray and then touch Tray 2.
How do I change the default tray on my printer?
Change your Default Printer Tray Assignments
- Click on File | Page Setup.
- Click on the Paper Source tab.
- Make your printer tray selections.
- Click the Default button to change the Default tray assignments.
How do I disable the print tray on my HP printer?
Remove access control setting restrictions for Trays, set the preferred Use requested tray setting, and then restrict the tray settings using the access controls. Workaround
- Click the Security tab.
- Select Access Control from the left pane.
- Under the Sign in and Permission Policies section, expand the Trays option.
What is 79 service error on HP printer?
Service error 79 on HP printers indicates that the print job is corrupted or the printer firmware is outdated. As a result, the spooler fails to communicate with the printer.