- 1 Why is my laser printer printing all black pages?
- 2 Why is printer printing black shades all over the pages?
- 3 How do I reset my HP Laserjet 1200 printer?
- 4 Why is my printer printing dirty pages?
- 5 Why is my HP printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
- 6 How do I print an entire black page?
- 7 How do I remove printer lines?
- 8 When did HP LaserJet 1200 come out?
- 9 How do I clean my HP LaserJet 1200 printer?
- 10 How do I print a test page on HP LaserJet 1200?
- 11 How do you fix print quality?
- 12 What to do if printer is printing blurry?
- 13 How do you fix a smudged printer?
Why is my laser printer printing all black pages?
If the charge roller is missing or unseated, it can cause pages to come out black. Remove the toner cartridge from your printer. Take a cloth and clean off any toner on the surface of the roller. This roller can also turn, so make sure to clean the entire surface.
Why is printer printing black shades all over the pages?
This happens when the rollers or the transfer belt inside the printer get dirty or covered in excess toner powder and as the paper is moved through the printer, the ‘tracks’ are being left on the page.
How do I reset my HP Laserjet 1200 printer?
Unplug all cords to the printer except the power cord. Turn it off and on then hold down the go button for 10 seconds. This will reset it to factory defauts.
Why is my printer printing dirty pages?
Black lines and smudges on printed output can be due to dirty printers. The accumulation of dirt, dust, or toner on a printer’s rollers or transfer belt can leave tracks on the page when the paper moves through the printer. That will leak toner onto the printer and paper, which leaves black marks on the printed output.
Why is my HP printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
Check the ink levels on your printer. Low or empty cartridges can also cause the printer to print blank pages. So, check the ink/toner levels on your printer and replace cartridges if necessary.
How do I print an entire black page?
Print background color or image
- Go to File > Options.
- Select Display.
- Under Printing Options select Print background colors and images.
How do I remove printer lines?
Use your printer software to run a print head or nozzle cleaning. You can find the cleaning wizard under “Printer Servicing” or a similarly named option. Print a test sheet to see if you’ve resolved the issue. If not, run the cleaning tool again until the lines disappear from your printouts.
When did HP LaserJet 1200 come out?
This week, after 10 years of loyal service, I reluctantly decided to retire my HP LaserJet 1200 printer. She has been such a reliable friend. Where will I ever find another? The machine arrived in my home office in the spring of 2002, and as printers go it wasn’t exactly pretty.
How do I clean my HP LaserJet 1200 printer?
HP LaserJet 1200 Printer series –
- Cleaning the pickup roller. If you want to clean the pickup roller.
- Dab a lint-free cloth in isopropyl. alcohol, and scrub the roller.
- WARNING! Alcohol is flammable.
- Using a dry, lint-free cloth, wipe the. pickup roller to remove loosened.
- Allow the pickup roller to dry.
How do I print a test page on HP LaserJet 1200?
The LaserJet 1200 doesn’t have much of an operation panel. There’s just one gray button and a couple of lights. To print a configuration page, hold down the gray button for about three seconds, then let go. The upper LED (the green one) should start flashing, and the configuration page will print out.
How do you fix print quality?
Quick Fixes for Poor Quality Printing Results
- #1 – Align the Printer Cartridge or Head.
- #2 – Adjust Print Speed.
- #3 – Print from High-Resolution Files.
- #4 – Clean the Printer, the Heads and the Cartridges.
- #5 – Handle Toner Carefully.
- #6 – Protect the Printer from Heat and Humidity.
- #7 – Check for Driver Upgrades.
What to do if printer is printing blurry?
There are times when your printer might be printing blurry images.
- Update the printer driver.
- Check the ink levels.
- Clean the print head nozzles.
- Check the alignment.
- Settings issue.
- Use the right paper.
How do you fix a smudged printer?
Make sure the paper is not too thick or curled. Also, verify that the appropriate paper is being used and that the paper type set in the machine matches the media used. Make sure the paper is not curled when you print on the back side of the paper with the Print Odd Pages and Print Even Pages settings.