- 1 Why is my printer not printing even though it is connected?
- 2 What do I do if my HP printer won’t print?
- 3 What to do if printer is not printing?
- 4 Is there a reset button on HP printers?
- 5 How do I fix a print queue issue?
- 6 How do I reset my HP printer error message?
- 7 How do I reset my HP 3630 printer?
Why is my printer not printing even though it is connected?
The printer you plugged in to a USB hub on a system with too many peripherals to accommodate a direct connection may refuse to work that way. Shut down the printer and restart to reset on the printer end. If that is not the issue, check the connection at your wireless router and reset the router as well.
What do I do if my HP printer won’t print?
First, unplug the USB cable from the printer is present. Go to Control panel – Programs and feature – Select all the HP Officejet printer entries and uninstall them. Now go to Control panel – Devices and printer – Select all the printer entries and remove the device. Restart your computer.
What to do if printer is not printing?
What to Do When Your Printer Won’t Print a Document
- Check Your Printer’s Error Lights.
- Clear the Printer Queue.
- Solidify the Connection.
- Ensure You Have the Right Printer.
- Install the Drivers and Software.
- Add Printer.
- Check that Paper Is Installed (Not Jammed)
- Fiddle with the Ink Cartridges.
The control panel will display SELECT LANGUAGE. Press (Down Arrow) button until control panel displays COLD RESET. Press (Select). The printer will perform a cold reset and then continue its power-on sequence.
How do I fix a print queue issue?
On a Windows PC, clear the print spooler to clean out your queue.
- On the host, open the Run window by pressing the Windows logo key + R.
- In the Run window, type services.
- Scroll down to Print Spooler.
- Right click Print Spooler and select Stop.
How do I reset my HP printer error message?
Reset the printer to recover from printer failures.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the power source.
- Wait 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to a wall outlet and to the printer. note: HP recommends plugging the printer directly into a wall outlet.
How do I reset my HP 3630 printer?
HP DeskJet 3630 Factory Reset to Factory Default State
- Turn Printer On.
- Wait for Printer to Finish Starting Up.
- Next, Press and Hold the Power Button.
- Then, Quickly Press and Release the Start Copy Black Button Twice.
- Next, Press and Release the Cancel (Red X) Button Three Times.