- 1 Why is my printer not printing in queue?
- 2 How do I print a document that is queued?
- 3 How do I fix my printer queue?
- 4 How do I fix the print queue on my HP printer?
- 5 How do I force a print queue to delete?
- 6 Why do my documents get stuck in queue?
- 7 Why does my printer say it is pending?
- 8 What do I do if my HP printer is not printing?
Why is my printer not printing in queue?
Sometimes, your computer’s print queue can get jammed up with old documents that failed to print for one reason or another, holding up the document you need right now. Right-click on the printer icon in Windows’ notification area, then choose Open All Printers to see a list of currently queued items.
How do I print a document that is queued?
View the print queue
- To view a list of items waiting to print in Windows 10, select the Start menu, then type printers and scanners in the search box on the taskbar.
- Select Printers & scanners and select your printer from the list.
- Select Open queue to see what’s printing and the upcoming print order.
How do I fix my printer queue?
On a Windows PC, clear the print spooler to clean out your queue.
- On the host, open the Run window by pressing the Windows logo key + R.
- In the Run window, type services.
- Scroll down to Print Spooler.
- Right click Print Spooler and select Stop.
How do I fix the print queue on my HP printer?
To resolve this issue quickly, download and run our HP Print and Scan Doctor diagnostic tool. This tool will remove all the print jobs stuck in the queue, clear the print spooler, detect if there are other problems and fix the issues automatically.
How do I force a print queue to delete?
Force-Delete Printer Queue using the GUI Leave this window open. Press “Windows key + R” again, type “%systemroot%System32spoolprinters” followed by pressing “Ctrl + A” to select all files, if any, then tap “Delete” to remove them.
Why do my documents get stuck in queue?
If your print jobs still get stuck in queue, the main cause is a wrong or outdated printer driver. So you should update your printer driver to see if it fixes your problem. There are two ways to update your printer driver: manually or automatically.
Why does my printer say it is pending?
The printing order is managed by the spooler and if the spooler gets some issues, then the “Document pending” can come frequently. You can try removing the documents in the printer queue to get the “Document pending” issues resolved. If the problem is not fixed still, you need to check the offline printer queue.
What do I do if my HP printer is not printing?
1) Perform basic troubleshooting You can also try restarting your HP printer. Turn it off completely and unplug the power cord, leave it for a couple of minutes, and then plug the cord back and power on the printer. See if your printer can print as normally as before.