- 1 Why is my HP printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
- 2 How do I fix my HP printer that prints blank pages?
- 3 What to do when your printer says there is no paper but there is?
- 4 How do I fix my printer not printing black ink?
- 5 How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
- 6 Why is my HP printer connected but not printing?
- 7 Why is black not printing on my HP printer?
- 8 How do I clear the print spooler?
- 9 How do you reset your printer?
- 10 How do I restart the print spooler?
- 11 Why is my printer printing color but not black?
- 12 Why does my printer use color ink when printing black?
Why is my HP printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
Check the ink levels on your printer. Low or empty cartridges can also cause the printer to print blank pages. So, check the ink/toner levels on your printer and replace cartridges if necessary.
How do I fix my HP printer that prints blank pages?
To resolve this issue, use only genuine HP cartridges. Additionally, you can remove the black cartridge to print only with the tri-color cartridge, replace any empty or defective cartridges, or clean the printhead.
What to do when your printer says there is no paper but there is?
If you keep on getting error messages saying there is no paper in the printer, check the paper rollers and clean any specks of dust or debris. Also, make sure the paper stack is not wrinkled or bent. Take out the stack of paper and push the tray back in. Take it out again and put back the paper.
How do I fix my printer not printing black ink?
Some Basic Things To Start
- Turn off your printer, unplug from the power source and disconnect USB cables as well.
- Print a “Quality Diagnostic Report” or a “Print Test Page”.
- You can usually find this option on your printer’s display screen.
- Check printer ink levels to double check the ink volume in your cartridges.
How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
HP printheads clog periodically as small amounts of ink or dust dry up and collect in the nozzle. Faint, streaky or spotty prints are all common signs of a clog but a simple cleaning can usually get your HP ink cartridges working again. Printheads clog due to infrequent cartridge use.
Why is my HP printer connected but not printing?
Make sure your devices are properly connected with each other, and the network or the cable you use to connect these devices is normal. You can also try restarting your HP printer. Turn it off completely and unplug the power cord, leave it for a couple of minutes, and then plug the cord back and power on the printer.
Why is black not printing on my HP printer?
Why is my HP 2600 Printer not Printing Black Ink: Clogged ink or old cartridges can cause printers not printing black HP, you need to check for both possibilities. Remove the cartridges and clean them with a soft paper towel along with the print track. This will easily resolve the HP color printer not printing black.
How do I clear the print spooler?
How do I clear the print queue if a document is stuck?
- On the host, open the Run window by pressing the Windows logo key + R.
- In the Run window, type services.
- Scroll down to Print Spooler.
- Right click Print Spooler and select Stop.
- Navigate to C:WindowsSystem32spoolPRINTERS and delete all files in the folder.
How do you reset your printer?
It’s a pretty simple process:
- With the printer turned on, pull out the power cable from the back of the printer.
- Unplug the power cable from the wall outlet.
- Wait 15 seconds.
- Plug the power cable into the back of the printer.
- Plug the printer back into the wall outlet.
- Turn the printer back on.
- Run a test print.
How do I restart the print spooler?
Restart the Print Spooler
- Click Start, type “Services.
- Double-click “Printer Spooler” in the Services list.
- Click Stop and click OK.
- Click Start, type “%WINDIR%system32spoolprinters” in the Start Search box and press Enter, delete all files in this folder.
- Click Start, type “Services.
Why is my printer printing color but not black?
First, check your printer settings on the file or picture your trying to print. If your page is setup to print in “grayscale” it will only print in black and white. Change the setting to “default” so it will print in color. If your settings look good from the start, the cartridge may just need to be primed.
Why does my printer use color ink when printing black?
Your printer is printing the color black on top of the color black to produce a “different” shade of black. Some printers even have “Black Ink Only” mode that can be enabled, in which the results look nearly identical to the default setting that uses color cartridges.