- 1 How do I fix my HP Deskjet printer that prints blank pages?
- 2 Why is my printer not printing even though it has ink?
- 3 What to do when printer is printing blank pages?
- 4 How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
- 5 How do I fix my printer not printing black ink?
- 6 Why is my HP printer not printing after changing cartridges?
- 7 Why are my documents printing blank?
- 8 Why is black not printing on my HP printer?
- 9 Why is my HP printer connected but not printing?
How do I fix my HP Deskjet printer that prints blank pages?
To resolve this issue, use only genuine HP cartridges. Additionally, you can remove the black cartridge to print only with the tri-color cartridge, replace any empty or defective cartridges, or clean the printhead.
Why is my printer not printing even though it has ink?
Several factors may cause the product to print blank pages, such as print settings, low ink, or the product itself. Print a nozzle check pattern to see if any of the nozzles are clogged. Clean the print head, if necessary. Make sure the paper size, orientation, and layout settings in your printer software are correct.
What to do when printer is printing blank pages?
What to do if your Printer is Printing Blank Pages?
- Fix # 1 – Restart your Printer.
- Fix # 2 – Resolve Ink / Toner Cartridges Problems.
- Fix # 3 – Unclog the Print head (Automatic Cleaning)
- Fix # 4 – Unclog the Print Head (Manual Cleaning)
How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
HP printheads clog periodically as small amounts of ink or dust dry up and collect in the nozzle. Faint, streaky or spotty prints are all common signs of a clog but a simple cleaning can usually get your HP ink cartridges working again. Printheads clog due to infrequent cartridge use.
How do I fix my printer not printing black ink?
Some Basic Things To Start
- Turn off your printer, unplug from the power source and disconnect USB cables as well.
- Print a “Quality Diagnostic Report” or a “Print Test Page”.
- You can usually find this option on your printer’s display screen.
- Check printer ink levels to double check the ink volume in your cartridges.
Why is my HP printer not printing after changing cartridges?
Verify the ink cartridge(s) has been inserted properly. If a lever has been changed from its original position to allow the installation of ink cartridges, ensure it has been returned to its original position. Perform a head cleaning on printer if available. Try resetting the ink cartridge counter.
Why are my documents printing blank?
– Ink or toner cartridges that have become dislodged from their proper place. – The wrong paper size loaded in the input tray. – Clogged printer head nozzles causing a build-up of blocked ink or toner. – Blank pages in the document you’re printing.
Why is black not printing on my HP printer?
Why is my HP 2600 Printer not Printing Black Ink: Clogged ink or old cartridges can cause printers not printing black HP, you need to check for both possibilities. Remove the cartridges and clean them with a soft paper towel along with the print track. This will easily resolve the HP color printer not printing black.
Why is my HP printer connected but not printing?
Make sure your devices are properly connected with each other, and the network or the cable you use to connect these devices is normal. You can also try restarting your HP printer. Turn it off completely and unplug the power cord, leave it for a couple of minutes, and then plug the cord back and power on the printer.