- 1 Why is my HP printer not printing everything on the page?
- 2 Why is my printer not printing even though it has paper?
- 3 Why does my printer not print all pages?
- 4 What to do if printer is not printing properly?
- 5 How do I fix HP printer not printing?
- 6 How do you reset your printer?
- 7 How do I clear the print spooler?
- 8 Why does my printer only print 2 pages?
- 9 Why is my wireless printer only printing half a page?
- 10 How do I print all pages?
- 11 How do I fix my printer not printing full page?
Why is my HP printer not printing everything on the page?
Check the Printer Preferences Under Manage your Device, click on Printing Preferences. Click the Paper or Paper/Quality tab. In the Type or Paper Type field, make sure that Plain Paper is selected. Click the Print Quality filed and set it to Draft or Normal, or click on the Graphics tab and select Standard for Quality.
Why is my printer not printing even though it has paper?
The paper might not be engaged with the feed rollers. The paper-width guide is pressed against the paper stack too tightly. The paper tray is not completely inserted into the product. The paper settings in the print driver do not match the paper loaded in the paper tray.
Why does my printer not print all pages?
Make sure that your page settings are set to print all pages and to print every page. Settings that cause some pages not to print are ‘manual duplexing’, ‘print every other page’, ‘print odd pages’, ‘print on both sides’, or similar settings.
What to do if printer is not printing properly?
What to Do When Your Printer Won’t Print a Document
- Check Your Printer’s Error Lights.
- Clear the Printer Queue.
- Solidify the Connection.
- Ensure You Have the Right Printer.
- Install the Drivers and Software.
- Add Printer.
- Check that Paper Is Installed (Not Jammed)
- Fiddle with the Ink Cartridges.
How do I fix HP printer not printing?
Resolving Print jobs stuck in queue and other printing problems using the HP Print and Scan Doctor
- Windows: Download HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Run HPPSdr.exe from the download location on your computer.
- Once HP Print and Scan Doctor is open, click Start, and then choose your printer.
- Click Fix Printing.
How do you reset your printer?
It’s a pretty simple process:
- With the printer turned on, pull out the power cable from the back of the printer.
- Unplug the power cable from the wall outlet.
- Wait 15 seconds.
- Plug the power cable into the back of the printer.
- Plug the printer back into the wall outlet.
- Turn the printer back on.
- Run a test print.
How do I clear the print spooler?
How do I clear the print queue if a document is stuck?
- On the host, open the Run window by pressing the Windows logo key + R.
- In the Run window, type services.
- Scroll down to Print Spooler.
- Right click Print Spooler and select Stop.
- Navigate to C:WindowsSystem32spoolPRINTERS and delete all files in the folder.
Why does my printer only print 2 pages?
In the print options, look for Collated section. Click the drop-down menu and select ” Uncollated”. Select your printer (if more than one is connected) and click on the Print button. This should fix the problem and allow you to print multiple pages of the document instead of one page.
Why is my wireless printer only printing half a page?
Sometimes there can be some left over data in your ‘print spooler’ – the temporary area data is stored in as it is handed off to the printer. This can cause all sorts of issues with prints, including prints that only partially complete.
How do I print all pages?
Choose File > Print. From the Page Scaling pop-up menu, select Multiple Pages Per Sheet. From the Pages Per Sheet pop-up menu, select a value. Click OK or Print.
How do I fix my printer not printing full page?
Start by choosing “File” and then “Print,” and clicking the “Position and Size” settings. Usually, the default option is ” Scale to Fit Media,” which prints to the page margins. Deselect it, then manually enter scale, height and width values that equal the full size of your paper.