- 1 Why is my printer connected but not printing?
- 2 Why won’t my printer print even though it’s connected to WiFi?
- 3 What to do if printer is not printing?
- 4 Why won’t my computer connect to wifi but my phone will?
- 5 How do I fix HP printer not printing?
- 6 Why are my documents not printing?
- 7 Why the printer is not responding?
- 8 How do I reset my HP printer error message?
- 9 Is there a reset button on HP printers?
Why is my printer connected but not printing?
My printer won’t print Make sure there is paper in the tray (s), check the ink or toner cartridges aren’t empty, the USB cable is plugged in or the printer is connected to Wi-Fi. And if it is a network or wireless printer, try using a USB cable instead.
Why won’t my printer print even though it’s connected to WiFi?
Make sure it’s connected to WiFi. Use a USB cable to connect and see if it works again. Move your printer to where it gets the best WiFi signal without interference. In this case, reconnect your device to the network, reconfigure security settings to include printers, and/or install updated drivers.
What to do if printer is not printing?
What to Do When Your Printer Won’t Print a Document
- Check Your Printer’s Error Lights.
- Clear the Printer Queue.
- Solidify the Connection.
- Ensure You Have the Right Printer.
- Install the Drivers and Software.
- Add Printer.
- Check that Paper Is Installed (Not Jammed)
- Fiddle with the Ink Cartridges.
Why won’t my computer connect to wifi but my phone will?
Firstly, try using the LAN, wired connection. If the problem concerns only Wi-Fi connection, restart your modem and router. Power them off and wait for some time before turning them on again. Also, it might sound silly, but don’t forget about the physical switch or the function button (FN the on keyboard).
How do I fix HP printer not printing?
Resolving Print jobs stuck in queue and other printing problems using the HP Print and Scan Doctor
- Windows: Download HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Run HPPSdr.exe from the download location on your computer.
- Once HP Print and Scan Doctor is open, click Start, and then choose your printer.
- Click Fix Printing.
Why are my documents not printing?
First, make sure the printer is on and has paper in the tray. Next, check to make sure the printer cable is properly connected to both the computer and the printer. If you still can’t print, check to make sure the printer is not set to offline mode. Go to Start, Printers and Faxes.
Why the printer is not responding?
If your printer fails to respond to a job: Check that all printer cables are connected properly and be sure that the printer is turned on. If everything is connected properly and powered up, go to the computer’s “control panel” from the “start” menu. Cancel all documents and try printing again.
How do I reset my HP printer error message?
Reset the printer to recover from printer failures.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the power source.
- Wait 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to a wall outlet and to the printer. note: HP recommends plugging the printer directly into a wall outlet.
The control panel will display SELECT LANGUAGE. Press (Down Arrow) button until control panel displays COLD RESET. Press (Select). The printer will perform a cold reset and then continue its power-on sequence.