- 1 Why is my printer not printing any text?
- 2 Why does my printer not print all pages?
- 3 Why is my HP printer printing nonsense?
- 4 How do I fix my printer from printing blank pages?
- 5 What do I do if my HP printer is printing blank pages?
- 6 Why does my printer print one page then stop?
- 7 Why is my wireless printer only printing half a page?
- 8 Why does my printer only print the first page of a document?
- 9 Why is my printer not responding to my computer?
- 10 What do I do when my printer is offline?
- 11 How do I stop my printer from being offline?
- 12 How do I make my printer print in actual size?
- 13 Why is my HP printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
Why is my printer not printing any text?
The results of a mismatch between computer and printer can show up in flawed output, blank pages or printing failures. These same symptoms can occur if your driver software becomes damaged in a thunderstorm, power surge or outage, or by malware that worms its way onto your computer.
Why does my printer not print all pages?
Make sure that your page settings are set to print all pages and to print every page. Settings that cause some pages not to print are ‘manual duplexing’, ‘print every other page’, ‘print odd pages’, ‘print on both sides’, or similar settings.
Why is my HP printer printing nonsense?
If the data sent to the printer is corrupted or interrupted, you may notice the printer printing gibberish instead of the source document. This printing of random symbols is a common driver related issue and can happen with any printer as reported by several printer users in the Microsoft Community Answers.
How do I fix my printer from printing blank pages?
Clean the print head, if necessary. Make sure the paper size, orientation, and layout settings in your printer software are correct. Make sure your document does not contain blank pages. If your printer software has a Preview option, you can check for blank pages before you print and remove them, if necessary.
What do I do if my HP printer is printing blank pages?
How to fix HP Printer that Prints blank pages?
- Turn Off your HP Printer by unplugging the power cable from the back of it.
- Uninstall the HP Printer drivers from the Control Panel of the computer.
- Delete the HP Printer from the Devices and Printers list.
- Turn On the HP Printer.
Why does my printer print one page then stop?
Printer only prints one page then stops. Printer Start printing only one page of a document, even if there are multiple pages. This problem mostly causes if the print spooler stops responding, the Installed Printer driver corrupted, and more.
Why is my wireless printer only printing half a page?
Sometimes there can be some left over data in your ‘print spooler’ – the temporary area data is stored in as it is handed off to the printer. This can cause all sorts of issues with prints, including prints that only partially complete.
Why does my printer only print the first page of a document?
Go to File > Print. In the print options, look for Collated section. Select your printer (if more than one is connected) and click on the Print button. This should fix the problem and allow you to print multiple pages of the document instead of one page.
Why is my printer not responding to my computer?
If your printer fails to respond to a job: Check that all printer cables are connected properly and be sure that the printer is turned on. Cancel all documents and try printing again. If your printer is attached by USB port, you may try connecting to other USB ports.
What do I do when my printer is offline?
Why Is My Printer Offline?
- Offline printers can’t communicate with your PC. If your printer is showing an offline message, it means it’s having a hard time communicating with your computer.
- Check your connection.
- Trying restarting your printer.
- Clear the print jobs.
- Remove and reinstall your printer.
How do I stop my printer from being offline?
How to Keep a Printer From Switching to Offline
- Open the Start menu and click Control Panel.
- Double-click the Printers and Faxes or Printers and Devices icon.
- Right-click the icon for the printer that keeps switching to offline mode and choose Properties from the contextual menu that appears.
How do I make my printer print in actual size?
Click Start, point to Settings, and the click Printers. Right-click the appropriate printer, and then click Properties. Click the Paper tab, and then click the paper size you want to use in the Paper Size box.
Why is my HP printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
Check the ink levels on your printer. Low or empty cartridges can also cause the printer to print blank pages. So, check the ink/toner levels on your printer and replace cartridges if necessary.