- 1 Why is my Epson printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
- 2 How do I fix an Epson printer that is printing blank?
- 3 Why does my Epson printer not print in black and white?
- 4 Why is my printer returning blank pages?
- 5 Why is my HP printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
- 6 Why is my printer not printing black when ink is full?
- 7 How do you reset your Epson printer?
- 8 How do I clean my Epson printer heads manually?
- 9 How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
- 10 Can’t print in black when a Colour cartridge is empty?
- 11 How do I stop printing blank pages?
- 12 What do I do if my HP printer is printing blank pages?
Why is my Epson printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
When you start getting blank pages after printing from your Epson printer, it’s called a Blank page error. Most of the time, low ink levels in your printer’s ink cartridge, incorrect print settings are responsible for this error on your Epson printer.
How do I fix an Epson printer that is printing blank?
Check your Device
- Make sure your printer is placed on a flat stable surface.
- Check your ink cartridges.
- Make sure you’re using supported paper.
- Make sure your document doesn’t have blank pages.
- Make sure the paper size, orientation, and layout settings in your software are correct.
Why does my Epson printer not print in black and white?
If the printer is printing black only, the Ink option in the printer driver may be set to Black instead of Color or a setting in the software may be set to print black only. Also, the print head nozzles may be clogged. Also, make sure you are using a genuine EPSON ink cartridge which has a white label on top of it.
Why is my printer returning blank pages?
When your printer suddenly starts printing blank pages, you may immediately think that you’ve run out of ink. Thus, if you replace your printer ink cartridges with new ones, everything will return to normal. The most common ones are empty ink cartridges, improper cartridge installation, and congested nozzles.
Why is my HP printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
Check the ink levels on your printer. Low or empty cartridges can also cause the printer to print blank pages. So, check the ink/toner levels on your printer and replace cartridges if necessary.
Why is my printer not printing black when ink is full?
A printer might not print black ink if it has not been calibrated. Thus, calibrating an Hewlett-Packard printer by aligning its printhead might fix its printing. Most HP printers will include an Align Printhead option on their Printer Maintenance or Tools control panel menus that users can calibrate them with.
How do you reset your Epson printer?
To Factory Reset an Epson printer:
- Turn off the printer.
- Press and hold the reset button on the back of the printer (normally located to the right of the ethernet port).
- Turn on the printer while holding the reset button.
- Wait until a message prints indicating that the printer is resetting.
How do I clean my Epson printer heads manually?
Make sure that the printer is turned on and the ink out light is off. Access the Print or Page Setup dialog box and click the Utility icon button, then click the Head Cleaning button. Follow the on-screen instructions. The power light and the ink lights flash while the printer performs the cleaning cycle.
How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
HP printheads clog periodically as small amounts of ink or dust dry up and collect in the nozzle. Faint, streaky or spotty prints are all common signs of a clog but a simple cleaning can usually get your HP ink cartridges working again. Printheads clog due to infrequent cartridge use.
Can’t print in black when a Colour cartridge is empty?
Why can’t I print in black only if a color ink cartridge is empty? Your printer is designed to print only when all ink cartridges have ink. To prevent clogs in the printing mechanism and other print quality issues, some ink must be available in all the cartridges to perform periodic servicing tasks.
How do I stop printing blank pages?
Select your printer and then select Manage > Printing Preferences and then select Skip Blank Page.
What do I do if my HP printer is printing blank pages?
How to fix HP Printer that Prints blank pages?
- Turn Off your HP Printer by unplugging the power cable from the back of it.
- Uninstall the HP Printer drivers from the Control Panel of the computer.
- Delete the HP Printer from the Devices and Printers list.
- Turn On the HP Printer.