- 1 How do I get my Canon printer to print on CD?
- 2 How do you put a Canon printer back tray?
- 3 How do I make my Canon printer print with different trays?
- 4 How do I print a printable DVD?
- 5 How do I print on CDS?
- 6 How do you select a paper tray on a printer?
- 7 Where is the rear tray in Canon printer?
- 8 How do I reset my Canon mg8120?
- 9 How do I get my printer to print from different trays?
- 10 How do I change the print settings on my Canon Pixma printer?
- 11 How do I print on a multi-purpose tray?
How do I get my Canon printer to print on CD?
Printing Disc Labels ( CD /DVD/BD)
- Start My Image Garden.
- Select the image(s) you want to use for a disc label ( CD /DVD/BD).
- Click Disc Label ( CD /DVD/BD) from New Art.
- Set the theme, Paper Size, etc., then click OK.
- Edit the item according to your preference.
- Click Print at the bottom right of the screen.
How do you put a Canon printer back tray?
How to load paper in the rear tray
- Prepare the paper.
- Open the rear tray cover (A) and then pull up the paper support (B).
- Open the feed slot cover (C).
- Slide the paper guides to open them, and load the paper in the center of the rear tray with the print side facing up.
How do I make my Canon printer print with different trays?
Always Using the Same Paper in the Multi-Purpose Tray
- Press ( Settings /Registration).
- Press [Preferences] → [Paper Settings ] → [Multi-Purpose Tray Defaults].
- Press [Use Preset] → [Register].
- Select the desired paper size.
- Select the desired paper type → press [OK].
- Press [OK].
- Press ( Settings /Registration).
How do I print a printable DVD?
How Do I Print on a Printable CD? (5 Steps)
- Create an image that will fit comfortably on your CD.
- Open your printer’s settings and set the media type as CD/DVD.
- Insert your printable CD into the printer’s CD/DVD tray.
- Select the print function from the program in which you created your CD label.
How do I print on CDS?
Printing from DVD/CD Label
- Prepare for copying. 1-1. Turn on the machine.
- Select the copy menu. 2-1. Select the copy menu.
- Specify the print area. 3-1.
- Specify the print density. 4-1.
- Load the copy source DVD/CD. 5-1.
- Confirm the copy settings. 6-1.
- Set the printable DVD/CD and start copying.
How do you select a paper tray on a printer?
To change the tray settings from the printer control panel:
- At the printer control panel, log in as administrator, then press the Home button.
- Touch Device > Paper Trays.
- Select a tray.
- To set the level of restriction on the paper tray, touch Tray Mode and select an option.
Where is the rear tray in Canon printer?
After closing the feed slot cover, the paper information registration screen for the rear tray is displayed on the touch screen.
How do I reset my Canon mg8120?
Changing the Machine Settings on the LCD
- Make sure that the machine is turned on.
- Select Setup on the HOME screen.
- Select Device settings, then touch the OK button. The Device settings screen is displayed.
- Use the. button to select Reset settings, then touch the OK button.
- Use the.
How do I get my printer to print from different trays?
How to Configure a Printer Tray
- Click Start and then “Devices and Printers.”
- Right-click the printer you want to configure and click “Printing Preferences.”
- Select the “Use different paper” option if you want print jobs in this configuration to use multiple paper types.
How do I change the print settings on my Canon Pixma printer?
Changing the Print Options
- Open the printer driver setup window.
- Click Print Options on the Page Setup tab. The Print Options dialog box opens. Note.
- Change the individual settings. If necessary, change the setting of each item, and then click OK. The Page Setup tab is displayed again.
How do I print on a multi-purpose tray?
Loading Paper in the Multi – Purpose Tray
- Open the multi – purpose tray and pull out the auxiliary tray.
- Spread the paper guides a little wider than the actual paper width.
- Gently insert the paper stack into the multi – purpose tray with the print side face up.
- Adjust the paper guides to fit the paper size.