- 1 Why do my pictures get cropped when printing?
- 2 Why is my HP printer not printing photos correctly?
- 3 How do I turn off auto crop on HP scanner?
- 4 Why is my HP printer printing lines on pictures?
- 5 How do I resize an image for printing?
- 6 Why is my printer only printing half the picture?
- 7 Why won’t my printer print even though it is connected?
- 8 What to do if printer is not printing?
- 9 Why is my printer not printing even though it has ink?
- 10 How do I turn off auto crop in office lens?
- 11 How do I stop my scanner from auto cropping?
- 12 How do I scan a document into Google Drive?
- 13 How do you fix printer lines?
- 14 What causes streaks in printing?
Why do my pictures get cropped when printing?
When the aspect ratio of the image does not match the paper size and [ Borderless] is selected, part of the image will be cut off when printed. To prevent an image from being cut off when printing on paper that differs in size from the image’s aspect ratio, set the [Borders] menu option to [Bordered].
Why is my HP printer not printing photos correctly?
To resolve most print quality issues, use genuine HP cartridges, and in some cases, you might need to allow the printer to complete the automatic servicing routine. Check the paper and print settings to make sure that they are correct for the print job, and clean the cartridges and printhead.
How do I turn off auto crop on HP scanner?
Within the Front Panel Scan button tab, take a note of the configured scan shortcut. Click Manage Scan Shortcuts. Select the used shortcut and then click Advanced Picture Settings. Check the option to scar the entire scanning area, click OK to confirm.
Why is my HP printer printing lines on pictures?
HP Photosmart printers may print images with white lines or single color streaks. This issue can be caused by ink that has dried in the ink nozzles or by debris that is blocking the ink nozzles. Clean the ink cartridges with the ink cartridge cleaning utility in the HP Printer Toolbox.
How do I resize an image for printing?
To resize an image for print, open the Image Size dialog box (Image > Image Size) and start by turning the Resample option off. Enter the size you need into the Width and Height fields, and then check the Resolution value.
Why is my printer only printing half the picture?
Sometimes there can be some left over data in your ‘print spooler’ – the temporary area data is stored in as it is handed off to the printer. This can cause all sorts of issues with prints, including prints that only partially complete.
Why won’t my printer print even though it is connected?
The printer you plugged in to a USB hub on a system with too many peripherals to accommodate a direct connection may refuse to work that way. Shut down the printer and restart to reset on the printer end. If that is not the issue, check the connection at your wireless router and reset the router as well.
What to do if printer is not printing?
What to Do When Your Printer Won’t Print a Document
- Check Your Printer’s Error Lights.
- Clear the Printer Queue.
- Solidify the Connection.
- Ensure You Have the Right Printer.
- Install the Drivers and Software.
- Add Printer.
- Check that Paper Is Installed (Not Jammed)
- Fiddle with the Ink Cartridges.
Why is my printer not printing even though it has ink?
Several factors may cause the product to print blank pages, such as print settings, low ink, or the product itself. Print a nozzle check pattern to see if any of the nozzles are clogged. Clean the print head, if necessary. Make sure the paper size, orientation, and layout settings in your printer software are correct.
How do I turn off auto crop in office lens?
Your camera’s flash is set to go off automatically (if needed), but you can change this setting by tapping the Flash icon in the upper right corner of the capture window. When you’re ready to take the picture, tap the round Camera button at the bottom of your screen.
How do I stop my scanner from auto cropping?
Click the Scan button. Select Detailed Settings from the Scan window. Click Configuration and select the Document tab. Adjust the cropping area shown in the Crop Margins for Size “Auto” setting.
How do I scan a document into Google Drive?
Scan a document
- Open the Google Drive app.
- In the bottom right, tap Add.
- Tap Scan.
- Take a photo of the document you’d like to scan. Adjust scan area: Tap Crop. Take photo again: Tap Re-scan current page. Scan another page: Tap Add.
- To save the finished document, tap Done.
How do you fix printer lines?
The most common fix to remove lines and shading on your print jobs
- Pull the print cartridge out.
- Look to see if there is a line on the imaging drum of the print cartridge.
- Replace the defective print cartridge with a new one.
- Place the print cartridge back in the machine.
What causes streaks in printing?
Streaking is usually caused by a worn out drum unit or spent toner cartridge. Drum units are a consumable and only need to be replaced after the use of 3 or 4 toners. Not all printers use a separate toner and drum unit. Some toner powder may emit from the cartridge as you do this.