- 1 Why is my printer not printing when the ink is full?
- 2 Why won’t my HP printer print after I changed the ink?
- 3 How do I fix my HP printer that prints blank pages?
- 4 Why is my HP printer printing blank pages?
- 5 How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
- 6 How do I reset my HP printer after refilling ink?
- 7 How do you fix a ink cartridge that won’t print?
- 8 How do I stop printing blank pages?
Why is my printer not printing when the ink is full?
While an empty ink cartridge is a pretty common reason why this problem occurs, it isn’t always the case. There are numerous possible causes for a printer that’s randomly producing blanks. The most common ones are empty ink cartridges, improper cartridge installation, and congested nozzles.
Why won’t my HP printer print after I changed the ink?
If your ink cartridge sat in storage for any length of time, the ink may have started to dry out. Running an extended cleaning cycle may correct the problem and help the printer recognize the cartridge. After running the cleaning cycle, print a test page to determine whether the printer can print again.
How do I fix my HP printer that prints blank pages?
5 simple fixes to try:
- Check ink cartridges.
- Run the Windows printer troubleshooter.
- Update the printer driver.
- Download and run HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Configure Print Spooler service.
Why is my HP printer printing blank pages?
– Ink or toner cartridges that have become dislodged from their proper place. – The wrong paper size loaded in the input tray. – Clogged printer head nozzles causing a build-up of blocked ink or toner.
How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
HP printheads clog periodically as small amounts of ink or dust dry up and collect in the nozzle. Faint, streaky or spotty prints are all common signs of a clog but a simple cleaning can usually get your HP ink cartridges working again. Printheads clog due to infrequent cartridge use.
How do I reset my HP printer after refilling ink?
How to Reset Ink Levels on an HP Cartridge
- Locate and take out both the black and the color ink HP cartridges from your printer.
- Press the “On” button on your printer to turn it on, wait 20 seconds, then turn it off.
- Replace the black and the color HP cartridges inside the printer.
How do you fix a ink cartridge that won’t print?
2: Soak the cartridge For serious blockages you might want to soak a cotton bud in the warm water and rub it across the area of the cartridge where the ink comes out. Remove when ink begins the flow into the water. Clean the nozzles dry with a paper towel or lint free cloth and replace into the printer.
How do I stop printing blank pages?
Select your printer and then select Manage > Printing Preferences and then select Skip Blank Page.