- 1 How can I tell how many prints my Canon printer has?
- 2 How do I scan on my Canon Pixma wireless printer?
- 3 How many pages does my Canon printer lbp2900 print?
- 4 How can I tell how many copies my printer has?
- 5 Where is the Scan button on my Canon printer?
- 6 Why won’t my Canon printer Scan to my computer?
- 7 How do I turn on WIFI Direct on my Canon printer?
- 8 How do I connect my Canon printer to my computer?
- 9 How do I clear the print history on my Canon printer?
- 10 How do I clear my Canon printer?
- 11 How do I print a document stuck in queue?
How can I tell how many prints my Canon printer has?
You can check the total number of pages that the machine has printed by viewing the page counter in the Printer Status Window. Select the machine by clicking in the system tray. Select [Options] [Counter Information]. The total number of printed pages is displayed.
How do I scan on my Canon Pixma wireless printer?
Scanning with the Access Point Mode
- Make sure that the machine is turned on.
- Select WLAN on the HOME screen.
- Use the.
- Check the message that is displayed, then press the OK button.
- Connect an external device such as a computer or a smartphone to the machine via wireless LAN.
- Load the original on the platen glass.
How many pages does my Canon printer lbp2900 print?
When you fire a print through Canon LBP2900B printer, dialog box opens on the screen. Select Options->Utility->Configure Page Print. Select ‘OK’ to print page configuration. In the print out, you will see the total pages printed.
How can I tell how many copies my printer has?
Right-click the icon for your product, and then select Properties from the drop-down menu. Click the General tab, and then click Printing Preferences. Click the Basics tab, and then click About. Locate the page count at the bottom of the About This Driver screen.
Click the “Canon” option in the upper-left side of the window. Click the Scan tab. It’s at the top of the window. Click Open Scanner….
Why won’t my Canon printer Scan to my computer?
You may need to update your printer/scanner driver. Connectivity is a possible issue – make sure any cables are secure, such as a USB connection. Your device driver for the Canon scanner may be outdated – or missing. Device drivers can become corrupted, which may cause your scanner to not work properly.
How do I turn on WIFI Direct on my Canon printer?
Change the printer setting to use wireless direct.
- Turn the printer on.
- Select the Setup icon on the HOME screen.
- Select the Settings icon.
- Select the Device Settings icon.
- Select LAN settings.
- Select Wireless Direct.
- Select Wireless Direct active/inactive.
- Select ON. The password confirmation screen appears.
How do I connect my Canon printer to my computer?
Connecting Device to Printer
- Turn on wireless communication on your computer or smartphone. For Android or iOS, enable “Wi-Fi” on your device’s “Setting” menu.
- Select “XXXXXX-iP110series” (“XXXXXX” represents last six digits of printer’s MAC address.) from SSID list displayed on device.
- Enter password.
How do I clear the print history on my Canon printer?
Deleting print documents and print pages To delete a print page, click View Thumbnails from the Option menu, and select the print page to be deleted. Next, on the Edit menu, select Delete Page from Pages.
How do I clear my Canon printer?
1 Factory Reset
- Press Setup.
- Press the arrow buttons until you navigate to Device settings and then press OK.
- Press the arrow buttons until you navigate to Reset setting and then press OK.
- Press the arrow buttons until you navigate to Reset all and then press OK.
- Select Yes.
- Press OK. Your device is now reset.
How do I print a document stuck in queue?
How do I clear the print queue if a document is stuck?
- On the host, open the Run window by pressing the Windows logo key + R.
- In the Run window, type services.
- Scroll down to Print Spooler.
- Right click Print Spooler and select Stop.
- Navigate to C:WindowsSystem32spoolPRINTERS and delete all files in the folder.