- 1 How do I turn on duplex printing on my Lexmark printer?
- 2 How do I set my printer to print one sided?
- 3 How do I change the default settings on my Lexmark printer?
- 4 Why is my printer only printing double-sided?
- 5 How do I get my HP printer to stop printing double-sided?
- 6 What is duplex printing in printer?
- 7 How do I print front and back on a Lexmark printer?
- 8 How do I set up duplex printing in Windows 10?
- 9 How do I make my printer default to one side Windows 10?
- 10 How do I change my printer from front to back?
- 11 What does collate mean when printing?
- 12 How do I change printer tray settings?
- 13 How do I reset my Lexmark ms310dn to factory settings?
How do I turn on duplex printing on my Lexmark printer?
- Go to the Printers and Faxes folder on your computer.
- Right-click on the printer driver and then select Properties.
- Click on the Device Settings tab, then look under Installable Options and make sure the duplex unit is set to Available. Click here for a screen image.
How do I set my printer to print one sided?
When printing On PCs: In the print dialog box, select “Printer Properties, choose the “Layout” tab, and under Print Type, select 1-sided.
How do I change the default settings on my Lexmark printer?
Under the Administration menu, click on Set Default Options. Go to the options that need to be set as default. For example, select Color > Black & White > select ON (or select your preferred setting; i.e., Printer Setting, Off, On), and then click on Set Default Options.
Why is my printer only printing double-sided?
First, make sure the default duplex printing option is off on the printer’s print preferences window. Right-click the default printer and select the Printing preferences option, which will open the printer’s settings window. Then look for a two-sided duplex printing option on one of that window’s tabs.
How do I get my HP printer to stop printing double-sided?
Look for HP and click down arrow. Double click HP Utility. Find Duplex Mode and click on it. If Enable Duplex is checked, then uncheck it.
What is duplex printing in printer?
Duplex printing means that your printer supports printing on both sides of the paper. Printers that are only capable of printing out documents single-sided are sometimes called simplex printers.
How do I print front and back on a Lexmark printer?
Copying on both sides of the paper
- Load an original document into the ADF tray or on the scanner glass.
- From the home screen, touch Copy > Paper Setup.
- Adjust the settings.
- Copy the document.
How do I set up duplex printing in Windows 10?
Double-sided Printing in Windows 10
- Look for Hardware and Sound. Click on View Devices and Printers.
- Locate the printer and right-click on it.
- Choose Printer Properties (note that this is different from simply Properties).
- Find the check box that says Automatic Duplexing unit.
How do I make my printer default to one side Windows 10?
To choose a default printer, select the Start button and then Settings. Go to Devices > Printers & scanners > select a printer > Manage. Then select Set as default.
How do I change my printer from front to back?
Find out whether your printer supports automatic duplex printing
- Click the File tab.
- Click Print.
- Under Settings, click Print One Sided. If Print on Both Sides is available, your printer is set up for duplex printing.
What does collate mean when printing?
The meaning of the word collate is to collect, arrange and assemble in a specific order of sequence. In printing terminology, it is to assemble multiple sheets or parts together to create a set. Collating is most commonly used in the preparation of booklets, catalogs, manuals & collated color copies.
How do I change printer tray settings?
To change the tray settings from the printer control panel:
- At the printer control panel, log in as administrator, then press the Home button.
- Touch Device > Paper Trays.
- Select a tray.
- To set the level of restriction on the paper tray, touch Tray Mode and select an option.
How do I reset my Lexmark ms310dn to factory settings?
From the home screen, touch Settings > Device > Restore Factory Defaults > Restore Settings > Restore all settings > RESTORE > Start.