- 1 Why is my HP printer printing with gaps?
- 2 How do I clean my HP Officejet 100 Mobile printer?
- 3 How do I fix my HP Officejet 100 Mobile printer?
- 4 Why is my HP printer not printing properly?
- 5 Why is my printer not printing even though it has ink?
- 6 Why is my printer printing with gaps?
- 7 How do I connect my HP 100 printer to my phone?
- 8 Why is my HP Officejet 100 Mobile printer not printing?
- 9 What is an ink service module?
- 10 What is the pairing code for HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer?
- 11 What to do if printer is not printing?
- 12 How do I clear my HP printer queue?
Why is my HP printer printing with gaps?
Clogged ink jets occur when your printer sits unused for too long. You’ll generally know if you have clogged ink jets because your print jobs will show gaps in printing. Many newer printers have a function to clean the print cartridges automatically, but you can also clean them manually.
How do I clean my HP Officejet 100 Mobile printer?
Click the Windows icon ( ), click Programs, click HP, click HP Officejet 100 (L411) Mobile Printer Series, and then click Toolbox. The Toolbox opens. Click the Services tab. Click Clean the Print Cartridges, and then follow the on-screen instructions to clean the cartridges.
How do I fix my HP Officejet 100 Mobile printer?
Step one: Reset the printer
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 15 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the printer.
- Turn the printer on.
Why is my HP printer not printing properly?
To resolve most print quality issues, use genuine HP cartridges, and in some cases, you might need to allow the printer to complete the automatic servicing routine. Check the paper and print settings to make sure that they are correct for the print job, and clean the cartridges and printhead.
Why is my printer not printing even though it has ink?
Several factors may cause the product to print blank pages, such as print settings, low ink, or the product itself. Print a nozzle check pattern to see if any of the nozzles are clogged. Clean the print head, if necessary. Make sure the paper size, orientation, and layout settings in your printer software are correct.
Why is my printer printing with gaps?
If your printouts are faint or have gaps, try these solutions: Run a nozzle check to see if any of the print head nozzles are clogged. Then clean the print head, if necessary. The ink cartridges may be old or low on ink, and you may need to replace them.
How do I connect my HP 100 printer to my phone?
Turn On the Bluetooth on your computer or mobile, whichever device to which you want to connect the printer. Wait for your device to find a list of Bluetooth-enabled devices. Select the HP Officejet 100 printer from the list. Pair your device with the printer.
Why is my HP Officejet 100 Mobile printer not printing?
This HP Officejet 100 troubleshooting issue occurs due to improperly inserted paper or paper jams. Perform the steps below to resolve the paper feed problem. Check whether the media loaded is supported by the printer. Do so by checking whether the compatible paper is loaded.
What is an ink service module?
The ink service module holds waste ink from the black print cartridge. When the ink service module is almost full, the product does not print.
What is the pairing code for HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer?
The product ships with a predefined PIN code that is set to six zeroes (000000). Any Bluetooth device within range can print to the product.
What to do if printer is not printing?
What to Do When Your Printer Won’t Print a Document
- Check Your Printer’s Error Lights.
- Clear the Printer Queue.
- Solidify the Connection.
- Ensure You Have the Right Printer.
- Install the Drivers and Software.
- Add Printer.
- Check that Paper Is Installed (Not Jammed)
- Fiddle with the Ink Cartridges.
How do I clear my HP printer queue?
Cancel print job (Win 10) | HP
- Open the print queue. If a printer icon displays in the notification area, double-click the icon to open the print queue.
- Right-click the print job you want to cancel, and then click Cancel.