- 1 How do I stop my printer from printing Zebra labels?
- 2 Why is my Zebra printer printing blank labels?
- 3 How do I change the settings on my Zebra printer?
- 4 How do I fix my Zebra printer?
- 5 How do I clear my Zebra printer memory?
- 6 Why is my label printing blank pages?
- 7 Why are my labels printing blank?
- 8 How do you reset a zebra zt230 printer?
- 9 How do I connect my Zebra printer?
- 10 Do Zebra printers come with software?
- 11 How does a zebra printer work?
How do I stop my printer from printing Zebra labels?
Press and hold the “Cancel” button on the ZM400 control panel for 10 seconds. This button is located directly to the right of the “Pause” button, beneath the screen. You can easily recognize this button by the large “X.” Note that the printer must be paused in order to cancel or purge print jobs.
Why is my Zebra printer printing blank labels?
Why is my Zebra printer printing extra blank labels? The paper feed sensor is off, so you need to reset the printer.
How do I change the settings on my Zebra printer?
To change the label settings:
- Search on your Windows computer for the Control Panel and click on View Devices and Printers:
- Right-click the Zebra printer and go to Printing Preferences.
- Select the Stocks tab and then New.
- This allows you to enter different custom options for your label.
How do I fix my Zebra printer?
How do I calibrate a Zebra printer?
- Step 1: Power Reset. Switch the printer off using the switch at the back near the power socket.
- Step 2: Reset to Factory Defaults. Hold down the forward feed button on the front panel.
- Step 3: Auto Set All Other Calibrations.
- Step 4: Manual Label Width Calibration.
How do I clear my Zebra printer memory?
Clearing Zebra Printer Memory
- Select File / Printers in Loftware Design Mode.
- Select your Zebra printer from the list of configured printers; click Printer Setup In Ver.
- Enter the following string in the box labeled Custom ZPL and set Send Command to “After Label”: ^XA^MCY^XZ.
- Click OK.
Why is my label printing blank pages?
The blank label problem occurs when this size is not correctly set in both places on the Printer Properties in Windows. Go to [Printers and Faxes] and right click the printer in question. Go to ” Properties General Printing Preferences Paper/Output Paper Size”. Check that the label size matches your actual labels.
Why are my labels printing blank?
A misaligned printhead [not over the apex of the platen roller] can cause issues with printing. A bad / incorrect printhead can also be the cause of blank labels. If the printer works with an Old printhead, confirm the New printhead has the correct Part Number for that particular printer Model.
How do you reset a zebra zt230 printer?
Hold FEED + PAUSE until the first control panel light turns off. this test. Performing this self test resets the network configuration to the factory default values.
How do I connect my Zebra printer?
Installing Zebra printer
- Open the Zebra Setup Utilities application.
- When you see this screen, connect your Zebra printer to your computer and launch the printer.
- Wait until Windows recognized the printer.
- Click now on ‘Finish’ in Zebra Setup Utilities.
Do Zebra printers come with software?
Zebra comes with its own software but if you want optimal results, you need to try these great Zebra label software. The best Zebra label printing software on our list can also create envelopes using Mail Merge.
How does a zebra printer work?
Direct thermal printing uses chemically treated, heat-sensitive media that blackens when it passes under the thermal printhead, while thermal transfer printing uses a heated ribbon to produce durable, long-lasting images on a wide variety of materials.