- 1 How do I change my automatic feed to manual?
- 2 How do I change the way my printer prints?
- 3 How do I change the paper source on my printer?
- 4 How do I automatically print a document that has different paper sizes?
- 5 How do I manually put paper in my printer?
- 6 How do I turn off printer tray?
- 7 How do I get my printer out of manual feed brother?
- 8 How do I change the default tray on my HP printer?
- 9 How do I change the default print properties?
- 10 Why is my printer printing the wrong way?
- 11 Why is the printer printing crooked?
- 12 How do you set a paper source?
- 13 How do I make my printer use the rear tray?
- 14 How do you select a paper tray in Word?
How do I change my automatic feed to manual?
Click the Basic tab and select Auto Select or Tray1 from the drop-down list for the Paper Source. The Auto Select setting will automatically pull paper from any paper source (tray or manual feed slot) with a defined paper size that matches your document.
How do I change the way my printer prints?
Change Default Settings Click Start and then “Devices and Printers.” Right -click the printer and select “Printer Preferences.” Making a change to the paper orientation here will become the default selection.
How do I change the paper source on my printer?
Selecting the Default Paper Source Settings
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Setup.
- Scroll down and select System Administration.
- Select Printer Settings.
- Select Paper Source Settings.
- Select the paper source options you want to use.
- When you are finished, press the home button to return to the Home screen.
How do I automatically print a document that has different paper sizes?
Automatically print a document that has different paper sizes
- Press MENU.
- Press ▲ or ▼ to display General Setup. Press General Setup.
- Press ▲ or ▼ to display Tray Setting.
- Do one of the following:
- Press ◄ or ► to display the paper size options.
- Press Thin, Plain, Thick, Thicker, Recycled Paper or Label.
- Press Stop/Exit.
How do I manually put paper in my printer?
Printing using manual feed
- Make sure that the product is idle and the Ready light is on.
- Access the product Properties dialog box.
- Click the Paper/Quality tab.
- Select Manual Feed from the Source is drop-down list.
- Load paper or an envelope into the priority feed slot, depending on the print job.
How do I turn off printer tray?
Start- all programs- Printer and faxes- ( select printer on print serv) right click- printing preferences- paper quality- settings- print pages on different paper- paper source TRAY 3 – add – ok.
How do I get my printer out of manual feed brother?
Using both hands, put one full sheet of paper or one envelope in the manual feed slot until the front edge touches the paper feed roller. When you feel the machine pull it in, let go. The document will be printed out.
How do I change the default tray on my HP printer?
Change your Default Printer Tray Assignments
- Click on File | Page Setup.
- Click on the Paper Source tab.
- Make your printer tray selections.
- Click the Default button to change the Default tray assignments.
How do I change the default print properties?
To choose a default printer, select the Start button and then Settings. Go to Devices > Printers & scanners > select a printer > Manage. Then select Set as default.
Why is my printer printing the wrong way?
Change mode in printer settings Open the Control Panel and then the Devices and Printers option. In the menu that appears, select Printing Preferences and find the option for Orientation in the preferences window. Change the option to Landscape to set the printer to Landscape mode as a default.
Why is the printer printing crooked?
Skewed or Crooked Image on Copies and Prints Check to see if there is any paper or debris inside the printer. Make sure the paper tray settings are properly configured for the paper size and type loaded in each tray. Verify that the paper tray guides are against the edges of the paper loaded in the paper tray.
How do you set a paper source?
Selecting a Paper Source
- Choose the Print option from the File menu.
- Make sure the printer listed at the top of the dialog box matches the printer you want to use for your printing.
- Click Cancel to close the Print dialog box.
- Choose the Page Setup option from the File menu.
- Click on the Paper Source tab.
How do I make my printer use the rear tray?
How to load paper in the rear tray
- Prepare the paper.
- Open the rear tray cover (A) and then pull up the paper support (B).
- Open the feed slot cover (C).
- Slide the paper guides to open them, and load the paper in the center of the rear tray with the print side facing up.
How do you select a paper tray in Word?
To specify a tray within MS Word the user must:
- Click File and then Print.
- In the Print Dialogue click Page Setup.
- In the Page Setup window click on the Paper tab.
- Select the intended tray for the first page and remaining pages.
- Make sure that the same tray is selected in the Driver Properties.