- 1 Why is my Epson printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
- 2 How do I fix an Epson printer that is printing blank?
- 3 What to do if your printer is printing blank pages?
- 4 Why is my printer turning out blank pages?
- 5 Why is my HP printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
- 6 How do you reset your Epson printer?
- 7 Why is my printer connected but not printing?
- 8 How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
- 9 How do I fix my printer not printing black ink?
- 10 What do I do if my HP printer is printing blank pages?
- 11 Why is my HP printer connected but not printing?
Why is my Epson printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
When you start getting blank pages after printing from your Epson printer, it’s called a Blank page error. Most of the time, low ink levels in your printer’s ink cartridge, incorrect print settings are responsible for this error on your Epson printer.
How do I fix an Epson printer that is printing blank?
Check your Device
- Make sure your printer is placed on a flat stable surface.
- Check your ink cartridges.
- Make sure you’re using supported paper.
- Make sure your document doesn’t have blank pages.
- Make sure the paper size, orientation, and layout settings in your software are correct.
What to do if your printer is printing blank pages?
What to do if your Printer is Printing Blank Pages?
- Fix # 1 – Restart your Printer.
- Fix # 2 – Resolve Ink / Toner Cartridges Problems.
- Fix # 3 – Unclog the Print head (Automatic Cleaning)
- Fix # 4 – Unclog the Print Head (Manual Cleaning)
Why is my printer turning out blank pages?
– Ink or toner cartridges that have become dislodged from their proper place. – The wrong paper size loaded in the input tray. – Clogged printer head nozzles causing a build-up of blocked ink or toner. – Blank pages in the document you’re printing.
Why is my HP printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
Check the ink levels on your printer. Low or empty cartridges can also cause the printer to print blank pages. So, check the ink/toner levels on your printer and replace cartridges if necessary.
How do you reset your Epson printer?
To Factory Reset an Epson printer:
- Turn off the printer.
- Press and hold the reset button on the back of the printer (normally located to the right of the ethernet port).
- Turn on the printer while holding the reset button.
- Wait until a message prints indicating that the printer is resetting.
Why is my printer connected but not printing?
My printer won’t print Make sure there is paper in the tray (s), check the ink or toner cartridges aren’t empty, the USB cable is plugged in or the printer is connected to Wi-Fi. And if it is a network or wireless printer, try using a USB cable instead.
How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
HP printheads clog periodically as small amounts of ink or dust dry up and collect in the nozzle. Faint, streaky or spotty prints are all common signs of a clog but a simple cleaning can usually get your HP ink cartridges working again. Printheads clog due to infrequent cartridge use.
How do I fix my printer not printing black ink?
Some Basic Things To Start
- Turn off your printer, unplug from the power source and disconnect USB cables as well.
- Print a “Quality Diagnostic Report” or a “Print Test Page”.
- You can usually find this option on your printer’s display screen.
- Check printer ink levels to double check the ink volume in your cartridges.
What do I do if my HP printer is printing blank pages?
How to fix HP Printer that Prints blank pages?
- Turn Off your HP Printer by unplugging the power cable from the back of it.
- Uninstall the HP Printer drivers from the Control Panel of the computer.
- Delete the HP Printer from the Devices and Printers list.
- Turn On the HP Printer.
Why is my HP printer connected but not printing?
Make sure your devices are properly connected with each other, and the network or the cable you use to connect these devices is normal. You can also try restarting your HP printer. Turn it off completely and unplug the power cord, leave it for a couple of minutes, and then plug the cord back and power on the printer.