- 1 What can cause printer not to print?
- 2 How do I fix my printer couldn’t print?
- 3 Why is my printer not printing even though it has paper?
- 4 Why does my printer not print Word documents?
- 5 How do you reset your printer?
- 6 How do I fix printer in error state?
- 7 How do I clear the print spooler?
- 8 How do I troubleshoot a network printer?
- 9 Why is my HP printer not printing the whole document?
- 10 How do I repair a Word document?
- 11 Why is my HP printer connected but not printing?
What can cause printer not to print?
Common factors include driver problems, software issues, hardware failures and overuse.
- Stuck Print Spooler. When you print a document, the file is stored temporarily on your computer.
- Driver Issue.
- Consumables Issue.
How do I fix my printer couldn’t print?
Complete any tasks or downloads in progress before continuing.
- Press the Power button on the printer to turn it off.
- Disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Disconnect the power cord from the wireless router.
- Turn off the computer.
- Wait for 30 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to the wireless router.
Why is my printer not printing even though it has paper?
The paper might not be engaged with the feed rollers. The paper-width guide is pressed against the paper stack too tightly. The paper tray is not completely inserted into the product. The paper settings in the print driver do not match the paper loaded in the paper tray.
Why does my printer not print Word documents?
Outdated printer driver, lack of cartridge, faulty print function, and clogged printer heads do not allow the word document to print. Printer scanning but not printing error causes the issue of HP printer not printing word documents.
How do you reset your printer?
It’s a pretty simple process:
- With the printer turned on, pull out the power cable from the back of the printer.
- Unplug the power cable from the wall outlet.
- Wait 15 seconds.
- Plug the power cable into the back of the printer.
- Plug the printer back into the wall outlet.
- Turn the printer back on.
- Run a test print.
How do I fix printer in error state?
How do I get my printer out of an error state?
- Make ports settings changes. Press the Windows logo key + R on your keyboard > type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter to open the Device Manager.
- Make sure that your printer is Online.
- Reinstall the printer driver.
- Set the Print Spooler service to automatic.
- Update Windows.
How do I clear the print spooler?
How do I clear the print queue if a document is stuck?
- On the host, open the Run window by pressing the Windows logo key + R.
- In the Run window, type services.
- Scroll down to Print Spooler.
- Right click Print Spooler and select Stop.
- Navigate to C:WindowsSystem32spoolPRINTERS and delete all files in the folder.
How do I troubleshoot a network printer?
Generally, when a printer is offered on a network, it is shared from a specific server. Here are six ways to win the network printer game:
- Test your drivers.
- Offer lots of driver options.
- Printer naming.
- Restart the queue.
- Restart the printer.
Why is my HP printer not printing the whole document?
Reasons for Printer Not Printing Whole Page Problem 1: Firstly, you need to check that is there is paper in the tray. 2: Check the ink or toner cartridges and ensure it shouldn’t remain empty. 3: The USB cable should be plugged inappropriately. 4: The printer should be connected to Wi-Fi.
How do I repair a Word document?
The Open and Repair command might be able to recover your file.
- Click File > Open > Browse and then go to the location or folder where the document (Word), workbook (Excel), or presentation (PowerPoint) is stored.
- Click the file you want, and then click the arrow next to Open, and click Open and Repair.
Why is my HP printer connected but not printing?
Make sure your devices are properly connected with each other, and the network or the cable you use to connect these devices is normal. You can also try restarting your HP printer. Turn it off completely and unplug the power cord, leave it for a couple of minutes, and then plug the cord back and power on the printer.