- 1 Why did my HP printer quit printing?
- 2 How do I reset my HP 8500 printer?
- 3 Why is my printer no longer printing?
- 4 How do I fix my HP Officejet Pro 8500?
- 5 What to do if printer is not printing?
- 6 Why is my printer not printing even though it has ink?
- 7 How do I reset my HP Officejet Pro 8210 to factory settings?
- 8 How do I reset my HP Officejet 6500A Plus?
- 9 How do I reset my HP 940 ink cartridge?
- 10 How do I fix HP printer not printing?
- 11 Why is my HP printer offline and not printing?
- 12 What do I do if my printer alignment failed?
Why did my HP printer quit printing?
You need to ensure your HP printer has enough paper, ink or toner, and it is not stuck on paper jam. Also check the status of your printer cartridge and try replacing it with a new one if it is not good enough. In some cases your HP printer stops printing after you replace its parts.
How do I reset my HP 8500 printer?
For a reset with the HP 8500 Pro printer turned off, press the On / Off button to turn off the printer. Then press the on / off button again and hold your finger on the pressed button for five seconds. The display initially remains black.
Why is my printer no longer printing?
My printer won’t print Make sure there is paper in the tray(s), check the ink or toner cartridges aren’t empty, the USB cable is plugged in or the printer is connected to Wi-Fi. And if it is a network or wireless printer, try using a USB cable instead.
How do I fix my HP Officejet Pro 8500?
Follow these steps to clean the printhead.
- Load plain white paper into the input tray.
- Press the Setup button.
- Select Tools.
- Select Clean Printhead.
- Wait while the printer cleans the printhead.
- A test page prints after the printhead is cleaned. Figure: Clean the printhead test page.
What to do if printer is not printing?
What to Do When Your Printer Won’t Print a Document
- Check Your Printer’s Error Lights.
- Clear the Printer Queue.
- Solidify the Connection.
- Ensure You Have the Right Printer.
- Install the Drivers and Software.
- Add Printer.
- Check that Paper Is Installed (Not Jammed)
- Fiddle with the Ink Cartridges.
Why is my printer not printing even though it has ink?
Several factors may cause the product to print blank pages, such as print settings, low ink, or the product itself. Print a nozzle check pattern to see if any of the nozzles are clogged. Clean the print head, if necessary. Make sure the paper size, orientation, and layout settings in your printer software are correct.
How do I reset my HP Officejet Pro 8210 to factory settings?
Swipe up on the display, and then touch Printer Maintenance. Touch Restore, and then touch Restore Factory Default. Touch Continue on the confirmation message. Wait until factory defaults are restored and the printer restarts.
How do I reset my HP Officejet 6500A Plus?
To restore the Officejet 6500A to factory defaults just follow the steps below:
- Select the Setup option on the front panel of the printer.
- Navigate to the Tools option.
- Under Tools, navigate to Restore Factory Defaults and select it.
How do I reset my HP 940 ink cartridge?
If you observe an “Expired black ink cartridge”, this error may be bypassed by performing either of the following: 1. Press and HOLD the printer’s ‘Reset/Resume’ button for five (5) seconds.
How do I fix HP printer not printing?
Resolving Print jobs stuck in queue and other printing problems using the HP Print and Scan Doctor
- Windows: Download HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Run HPPSdr.exe from the download location on your computer.
- Once HP Print and Scan Doctor is open, click Start, and then choose your printer.
- Click Fix Printing.
Why is my HP printer offline and not printing?
When the printer status is “Offline,” it indicates that the computer cannot communicate with the printer. This issue can occur for various reasons, such as the following: The printer is turned off. The network cable or USB cable is disconnected.
What do I do if my printer alignment failed?
HP printer alignment problems can be repaired by resetting your device. By simply turning it off and on, the alignment may get corrected. You should also check that your device comprises genuine ink cartridges. If not, then you can replace them.