- 1 Which side does Brother printer print on?
- 2 How do I make my Brother printer print with different trays?
- 3 How do I get my Brother printer to print from tray 2?
- 4 How does a Brother printer print?
- 5 Why has my Brother printer stopped printing double sided?
- 6 Why won’t my printer print both sides?
- 7 Can I add a second tray to my Brother printer?
- 8 What is the MP tray on a Brother printer?
- 9 How do I get my printer to print from different trays?
- 10 How do I change my printer from Tray 1 to Tray 2?
- 11 How do I print a letter and legal at the same time?
- 12 How do I get my printer out of manual feed?
- 13 What is the IP address on a Brother printer?
- 14 How do you reset a Brother printer?
- 15 Why does my Brother printer keep going offline?
Which side does Brother printer print on?
Although your Brother machine does not support Automatic 2-sided(Duplex) printing (the machine automatically prints on both sides of a sheet of paper), you can manually print on both sides of a page.
How do I make my Brother printer print with different trays?
You can change the default tray your Brother machine uses for printing copies by following these steps: Press MENU and choose General Setup => Tray Use => Copy.
- Press MENU and choose General Setup => Tray Use => Print.
- Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to select a setting.
- Press the OK key.
- Press the STOP/EXIT key.
How do I get my Brother printer to print from tray 2?
Click File → Print.
- b. Click Properties or Preferences.
- c. In the Paper Source dropdown, select the paper tray you wish to print from (ex. Tray 2) for First Page and Other Pages.
- d. Click OK.
- e. Click OK or Print to print the document.
How does a Brother printer print?
Printing from a Windows PC or Mac
- Select the Printer Driver from the [Downloads] section of this website, and then install it.
- Open the document you want to print.
- Turn the printer on.
- Connect the printer to a computer using USB, Bluetooth® or Wi-Fi®.
- Load paper.
- Print from the application.
- Turn the printer off.
Why has my Brother printer stopped printing double sided?
If the Paper Adjustment Lever for 2-sided(Duplex) Printing is not correctly set for the paper size, paper jams may occur and the print will be out of position on the paper. Open the Properties dialog box in the printer driver.
Why won’t my printer print both sides?
If your printer has a duplex option installed, check the driver/software settings. Go to the Printers and Faxes folder on your computer. Right-click on the printer driver and then select Properties. Click on the Device Settings tab, then look under Installable Options and make sure the duplex unit is set to Available.
Can I add a second tray to my Brother printer?
Click the Accessories tab and click Auto Detect. After Tray 2 has been detected, click Apply. – If Auto Detect does not detect the tray, you can manually add it. Under Available Options, select the tray, click Add and then Apply.
What is the MP tray on a Brother printer?
Use the MP Tray for special print media, such as photo paper or envelopes. If the [Check Paper] setting is set to [On] and you set the paper in MP tray, a message appears on the LCD asking if you want to change the paper type and paper size.
How do I get my printer to print from different trays?
How to Configure a Printer Tray
- Click Start and then “Devices and Printers.”
- Right-click the printer you want to configure and click “Printing Preferences.”
- Select the “Use different paper” option if you want print jobs in this configuration to use multiple paper types.
How do I change my printer from Tray 1 to Tray 2?
Step two: Change the print settings to print from Tray 2
- On the Windows taskbar, click the Windows icon ( ), and then select Printers and Faxes.
- Right-click your product, and then select Printing Preferences.
- From the Printing Preferences menu, select Paper/Quality.
- From the Paper Source drop-down menu, select Tray 2.
How do I print a letter and legal at the same time?
Insert the legal size paper into the top tray, close the tray and be sure to click on Modify and select teh proper paper size for that tray. Insert the Letter size into the bottom tray, also be sure to change the paper size to meet the actual size in the tray by following the settings on the printer screen.
How do I get my printer out of manual feed?
Using both hands, put one full sheet of paper or one envelope in the manual feed slot until the front edge touches the paper feed roller. When you feel the machine pull it in, let go. The document will be printed out.
What is the IP address on a Brother printer?
Press the [Menu] and navigate to the WLAN tab (using the ▲/▼ arrows and the [OK] button) Press ▲ and select WLAN Status. Select Infrastructure Mode. The screen will display your network connection settings, your IP Address is listed on the third line.
How do you reset a Brother printer?
[Settings]>[All Settings]>[Initial Setup]>[Reset]. to display the type of reset functions, and then press the reset function you want to use. The LCD displays [Machine will reboot after resetting. Press [OK] for 2 seconds to confirm.].
Why does my Brother printer keep going offline?
Brother printer offline is no exception as it also has its share of issues. Printer issues can be due to overload, or perhaps it may be an issue with the driver, or the network may be undergoing some connectivity problems and also loose connection might be the culprit.