- 1 Why is my printer not printing even though it has ink?
- 2 Why is my Epson printer printing blank pages?
- 3 What do I do if my Epson printer is not printing?
- 4 Why is my printer not printing after refilling?
- 5 What do I do when my printer is printing blank pages?
- 6 How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
- 7 Why is my HP printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
- 8 How do I clean my Epson printer?
- 9 How do you reset your Epson printer?
- 10 How do I fix my Epson printer not printing black ink?
- 11 How do I reset my Epson printer after refilling?
- 12 How do I fix my HP printer that won’t print?
Why is my printer not printing even though it has ink?
Check if the vents of the cartridges are clogged. Try using a different ink cartridge to determine if your printer is able to recognize cartridges. If your printer used to work with an old cartridge, try installing that old cartridge again and see if your printer produces any sort of output–any shade of gray will do.
Why is my Epson printer printing blank pages?
When you start getting blank pages after printing from your Epson printer, it’s called a Blank page error. Most of the time, low ink levels in your printer’s ink cartridge, incorrect print settings are responsible for this error on your Epson printer. Check the ink levels in the ink cartridge of your printer.
What do I do if my Epson printer is not printing?
To fix your Epson printer not printing issue
- Check your printer connection.
- Set your printer as default printer.
- Update your printer driver.
- Check the Print Spooler service.
- Clear all print jobs.
- Use another program to print your document.
- Check the status of your printer.
Why is my printer not printing after refilling?
Refilled Cartridge Problems If you filled the cartridge improperly, the printer may not print. When you fill a cartridge, the ink sometimes doesn’t make it all the way to the bottom of the reservoir. Fix this problem by removing the cartridge and injecting more ink into the sponge through the exit hole.
What do I do when my printer is printing blank pages?
What to do if your Printer is Printing Blank Pages?
- Fix # 1 – Restart your Printer.
- Fix # 2 – Resolve Ink / Toner Cartridges Problems.
- Fix # 3 – Unclog the Print head (Automatic Cleaning)
- Fix # 4 – Unclog the Print Head (Manual Cleaning)
How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
HP printheads clog periodically as small amounts of ink or dust dry up and collect in the nozzle. Faint, streaky or spotty prints are all common signs of a clog but a simple cleaning can usually get your HP ink cartridges working again. Printheads clog due to infrequent cartridge use.
Why is my HP printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
Check the ink levels on your printer. Low or empty cartridges can also cause the printer to print blank pages. So, check the ink/toner levels on your printer and replace cartridges if necessary.
How do I clean my Epson printer?
Make sure that the printer is turned on and the ink out light is off. Access the Print or Page Setup dialog box and click the Utility icon button, then click the Head Cleaning button. Follow the on-screen instructions. The power light and the ink lights flash while the printer performs the cleaning cycle.
How do you reset your Epson printer?
To Factory Reset an Epson printer:
- Turn off the printer.
- Press and hold the reset button on the back of the printer (normally located to the right of the ethernet port).
- Turn on the printer while holding the reset button.
- Wait until a message prints indicating that the printer is resetting.
How do I fix my Epson printer not printing black ink?
- Turn off your Epson printer and disconnect the interface cable between the computer and printer.
- Now check the availability of paper in the printer.
- After some time reconnect all the interface as well as USB cables and hold down the power button to turn on your printer.
How do I reset my Epson printer after refilling?
Press the right or left arrow button to highlight the ink tank you refilled, and press the OK button to select it. Repeat for each ink tank color you refilled. Press one of the Start buttons to reset the ink levels, then press the OK button when the reset is complete.
How do I fix my HP printer that won’t print?
Make sure your devices are properly connected with each other, and the network or the cable you use to connect these devices is normal. You can also try restarting your HP printer. Turn it off completely and unplug the power cord, leave it for a couple of minutes, and then plug the cord back and power on the printer.