- 1 Why is my Canon MG3620 printer not printing?
- 2 How do I connect my Canon MG3620 printer to my WiFi?
- 3 Why won’t my Canon MG3620 connect to WiFi?
- 4 How do I troubleshoot my Canon Pixma printer?
- 5 How do I reset my Canon printer?
- 6 How do I get my printer to connect wirelessly?
- 7 How do I get my Canon printer to recognize my new router?
- 8 Why won’t my Canon printer connect to my WiFi?
- 9 How do I setup my Canon printer to print wirelessly?
- 10 Where is the WiFi button on my Canon printer?
- 11 How do I get my printer to recognize my new router?
- 12 Why won’t my Canon printer connect to my computer?
- 13 How do I change the wifi on my Canon printer?
Why is my Canon MG3620 printer not printing?
If the Canon MG3620 troubleshooting method above fails, try resetting your printer’s LAN settings. Make sure that there is no other device connecting to your printer before you start. After resetting the LAN settings, you need to uninstall and reinstall the Canon MG3620 software.
How do I connect my Canon MG3620 printer to my WiFi?
Press and hold the Wi-Fi Button [A] on the printer until the ON light [B] flashes. Press the Color button [C] and then the Wi-Fi button. Make sure that the Wi-Fi light is flashing and the ON light is lit. To continue the wireless setup, you need to install the drivers and accompanying software on your computer.
Why won’t my Canon MG3620 connect to WiFi?
Make sure that the printer is turned on. Load two sheets of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper. Press and hold the Wi-Fi button and release it when the ON lamp flashes. Press the Wi-Fi button again.
How do I troubleshoot my Canon Pixma printer?
How to troubleshoot network communication issues with the printer
- Make sure that the printer is not displaying any errors (flashing lights or error codes on the screen).
- If there have been no changes to your wireless network (new router, new password for your router, etc.), turn off and unplug your printer.
How do I reset my Canon printer?
1 Factory Reset
- Press Setup.
- Press the arrow buttons until you navigate to Device settings and then press OK.
- Press the arrow buttons until you navigate to Reset setting and then press OK.
- Press the arrow buttons until you navigate to Reset all and then press OK.
- Select Yes.
- Press OK. Your device is now reset.
How do I get my printer to connect wirelessly?
Place the printer near the Wi-Fi router. Make sure paper is loaded in the main tray, and then turn on the printer. Select Wireless Setup Wizard from the Wireless, Settings, or Network Setup menu. Select the name of your wireless network, and then enter the password to complete the connection.
How do I get my Canon printer to recognize my new router?
Changing Wireless LAN Connection Method
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Press and hold Wi-Fi button and release it when Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Press Color button.
- Press Wi-Fi button once.
- Press Color button or Black button. The printer enters Easy wireless connect mode.
- Follow instructions on your smartphone or tablet.
Why won’t my Canon printer connect to my WiFi?
Check your printer for the WiFi network; it should be turned ON. Check your computer/laptop wi-fi settings; wi-fi connections shouldn’t be restricted. Ensure the same printer is added into your computer and “Set as Default.” Ensure sure your PC isn’t in airplane mode; if yes turn it OFF.
How do I setup my Canon printer to print wirelessly?
Connecting Device to Printer
- Turn on wireless communication on your computer or smartphone. For Android or iOS, enable “Wi-Fi” on your device’s “Setting” menu.
- Select “XXXXXX-iP110series” (“XXXXXX” represents last six digits of printer’s MAC address.) from SSID list displayed on device.
- Enter password.
- Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once.
- Make sure that the lamp next to this button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
How do I get my printer to recognize my new router?
Why won’t my printer recognize my router?
- Press the Wireless button and the Cancel button from the printer Control Panel simultaneously and hold them from about 5 seconds.
- This should reset the printer to network default.
Why won’t my Canon printer connect to my computer?
The Canon printer not connecting to Wi-Fi issues can occur due to several reasons. To fix the problem, try to update the printer driver. If the issue persists, check for network issues, or as a last resort, try to uninstall and reinstall the printer and drivers.
How do I change the wifi on my Canon printer?
1. Change the printer settings
- Make sure the printer is turned ON.
- Select. Setup on the HOME screen of the printer operation panel.
- Select. Settings.
- Select. Device settings, LAN settings, then Wireless Direct.
- Select Wireless Direct, then Wireless Direct active / inactive.
- Select ON.
- Select Yes.
- Select OK.