- 1 Why are my documents waiting and not printing?
- 2 Why is my printer not printing when requested?
- 3 What to do when printer says documents waiting?
- 4 Why does my printer say one document waiting?
- 5 How do I clear the print queue?
- 6 How do I clear my printer waiting list?
- 7 What to do if printer is not printing?
- 8 How do I fix my Epson printer that won’t print?
- 9 Why is my printer not printing even though it has ink?
- 10 Why do print jobs get stuck in the queue?
- 11 How do I delete a document from my printer queue that won’t delete?
- 12 How do I open a pending print document?
- 13 How do I stop waiting documents on my HP printer?
Why are my documents waiting and not printing?
Launch File Explorer and go to C:WindowsSystem32spool printers. Delete the content of the folder. By doing that, you’ll delete the printing queue. Check if your printer still says documents are waiting to be printed.
Why is my printer not printing when requested?
First, make sure the printer is on and has paper in the tray. Next, check to make sure the printer cable is properly connected to both the computer and the printer. If you still can’t print, check to make sure the printer is not set to offline mode. Go to Start, Printers and Faxes.
What to do when printer says documents waiting?
How can I fix the HP printer error documents waiting?
- Clear the Print Spooler. Turn off your HP printer, and then unplug it.
- Reinstall the print drivers. Open Run.
- Check if the Use Printer Offline setting is enabled. Open Run’s window.
- Run the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
Why does my printer say one document waiting?
This error can occur due to several reasons such as power outage or network issues. Following steps will aid in resolving the HP Printer Error 1 document waiting. Step 1: Delete all the print jobs and restart. Whenever a print job is sent to the printer a print file is created in the Windows.
How do I clear the print queue?
How do I clear the print queue if a document is stuck?
- On the host, open the Run window by pressing the Windows logo key + R.
- In the Run window, type services.
- Scroll down to Print Spooler.
- Right click Print Spooler and select Stop.
- Navigate to C:WindowsSystem32spoolPRINTERS and delete all files in the folder.
How do I clear my printer waiting list?
Cancel printing from Windows
- On the Windows taskbar, at the bottom-right corner of the screen, right-click the Printer icon.
- Select Open All Active Printers.
- In the Active Printers dialog box, select the printer you want.
- In the printer dialog box, select the print job you want to cancel.
- Click Document > Cancel.
What to do if printer is not printing?
What to Do When Your Printer Won’t Print a Document
- Check Your Printer’s Error Lights.
- Clear the Printer Queue.
- Solidify the Connection.
- Ensure You Have the Right Printer.
- Install the Drivers and Software.
- Add Printer.
- Check that Paper Is Installed (Not Jammed)
- Fiddle with the Ink Cartridges.
How do I fix my Epson printer that won’t print?
To fix your Epson printer not printing issue
- Check your printer connection.
- Set your printer as default printer.
- Update your printer driver.
- Check the Print Spooler service.
- Clear all print jobs.
- Use another program to print your document.
- Check the status of your printer.
Why is my printer not printing even though it has ink?
Several factors may cause the product to print blank pages, such as print settings, low ink, or the product itself. Print a nozzle check pattern to see if any of the nozzles are clogged. Clean the print head, if necessary. Make sure the paper size, orientation, and layout settings in your printer software are correct.
Why do print jobs get stuck in the queue?
If your print jobs still get stuck in queue, the main cause is a wrong or outdated printer driver. So you should update your printer driver to see if it fixes your problem. There are two ways to update your printer driver: manually or automatically.
How do I delete a document from my printer queue that won’t delete?
This will often fix the problem on its own.
- Open the Services window (Windows key + R, type services.
- Select Print Spooler and click the Stop icon, if it is not stopped already.
- Navigate to C:Windowssystem32spoolPRINTERS and open this file.
- Delete all contents inside the folder.
How do I open a pending print document?
Print jobs are associated with whichever printer you’re using. In Windows, to view print jobs, you open the icon for the printer you’re using; the icon is found the appropriate “printers” window in the Control Panel. By clicking on the printer’s icon, you see any current or pending print jobs.
How do I stop waiting documents on my HP printer?
Cancel print job (Win 10) | HP
- Open the print queue. If a printer icon displays in the notification area, double-click the icon to open the print queue.
- Right-click the print job you want to cancel, and then click Cancel.