- 1 How do I use my USF printer?
- 2 How do I add a printer to USF?
- 3 How do I print selectively?
- 4 How do I change my printer to print?
- 5 Why won’t my USB printer connect?
- 6 What time does the USF library open?
- 7 How do you print on campus?
- 8 How do you put money on bulls bucks?
- 9 How do I select part of a page to print?
- 10 How do I print a section of a document?
- 11 How do I change quick print settings?
- 12 How do I save a document before printing?
- 13 How do I save a document instead of printing?
How do I use my USF printer?
Connect one end of the USB cable to the printer and the other end to the USB OTG. Then connect the other end of the USB OTG to your Android phone. A plugin should pop-up on your Android phone. Tap “OK” to activate it for printing.
How do I add a printer to USF?
To add BullBuck$ to your USFCard, use the machine across from the Library Services Desk or go online to www.usf.edu/bullbucks. If you do not have a USFCard, you will need to purchase a $1 guest card from the machine located across from the Library Services Desk.
How do I print selectively?
Only Print Text You Highlight on a Page Highlight the text and/or images you want to print on a web page. Now in your browser go to File > Print or simply use the Ctrl + P keyboard combination. The Print screen comes up. Select the Printer you want to use.
How do I change my printer to print?
To print to file: Open the print dialog by pressing Ctrl + P. Select Print to File under Printer in the General tab. To change the default filename and where the file is saved to, click the filename below the printer selection. Click Select once you have finished choosing.
Why won’t my USB printer connect?
Remove any devices connected between the printer and computer (IE:USB Hub). Reseat the USB cable connecting the printer and computer by unplugging both ends, and plugging them back in. Test by connecting the printer via USB to another computer. If that fails, uninstall the printer driver completely.
What time does the USF library open?
Hours for the USF Tampa Library have been adjusted for Fall 2020 term (generally 9 AM to 6 PM ).
How do you print on campus?
To print from a campus computer, simply use the File > Print option from the software you are using, or press Ctrl + P on your keyboard. This will bring up the print menu. From there, select the type of printer you need (MPLS_BW for black & white or MPLS_Color for Color) and the number of copies.
How do you put money on bulls bucks?
How to Add to your Account. Stop by or call either UB Card Office, in 1Diefendorf (829-3682) on the South Campus or in 1Capen (645-6344) on the North Campus. You can also add to your account online. You can start your FlexiBULL Bucks account with as little as $25, then you can add anytime in increments of $25.
How do I select part of a page to print?
To print only part of a web page, select the part you want by using the mouse. Then press Ctrl+P and, in the Print dialog box, choose Selection. Click the Print button to print only the selected portion of the web page. Only one part of a web page can be selected at a time.
How do I print a section of a document?
You may want to print a portion of the document that isn’t a full page.
- Highlight the text you want to print.
- Select File > Print.
- Select the Page drop-down arrow and choose Print Selection.
- Select the Printer drop-down arrow, choose your printer, then select Print.
How do I change quick print settings?
Quick print settings are defined in the User Preferences screen, then Printing view. From the application-level menu, choose Tools, then User Preferences. The User Preferences screen appears. On the link bar, click Printing.
How do I save a document before printing?
Print to PDF (Windows)
- Open a file in a Windows application.
- Choose File > Print.
- Choose Adobe PDF as the printer in the Print dialog box. To customize the Adobe PDF printer setting, click the Properties (or Preferences) button.
- Click Print. Type a name for your file, and click Save.
How do I save a document instead of printing?
- Go to the File tab.
- Click Save As.
- Enter a name for the file in the File Name box,.
- Select PDF (*. pdf) in the Save as type list.
- Click Options to set the page output options and click OK when finished.
- Click Save.