- 1 How do I print a document that is queued?
- 2 Why are my documents pending and not printing?
- 3 How do I fix my printer when it says document waiting?
- 4 Why does my printer say documents in queue?
- 5 How do I clear the print spooler on my HP printer?
- 6 How do I force a print queue to delete?
- 7 Why are my documents not printing?
- 8 How do I clear my HP printer queue?
- 9 How do you restart a print spooler?
- 10 How do I open a pending print document?
- 11 Why is my printer not responding to my computer?
- 12 How do I delete a document from my printer queue that won’t delete?
- 13 Why does my printer keep saying Cancelling?
How do I print a document that is queued?
View the print queue
- To view a list of items waiting to print in Windows 10, select the Start menu, then type printers and scanners in the search box on the taskbar.
- Select Printers & scanners and select your printer from the list.
- Select Open queue to see what’s printing and the upcoming print order.
Why are my documents pending and not printing?
Often, simply clearing and restarting the print spooler —the software that prepares and manages printing documents—can fix the problem. If that fails, you may need to cancel one or more documents in your print queue and see if that gets things going again.
How do I fix my printer when it says document waiting?
How can I fix the HP printer error documents waiting?
- Clear the Print Spooler. Turn off your HP printer, and then unplug it.
- Reinstall the print drivers. Open Run.
- Check if the Use Printer Offline setting is enabled. Open Run’s window.
- Run the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
Why does my printer say documents in queue?
The Print Queue will show you how many jobs are waiting to be sent to the printer. Spooling is your computer processing the job and preparing it for the printer. Printing status is the job being transmitted to the printer. Deleting is your computer removing the job from the Windows spooling system.
How do I clear the print spooler on my HP printer?
The Services menu opens. Right -click Print Spooler and select Stop. After the service has been stopped, close the service window and use Windows Explorer to browse to C:WindowsSystem32SpoolPRINTERS. Delete all files inside the PRINTERS folder.
How do I force a print queue to delete?
Force-Delete Printer Queue using the GUI Leave this window open. Press “Windows key + R” again, type “%systemroot%System32spoolprinters” followed by pressing “Ctrl + A” to select all files, if any, then tap “Delete” to remove them.
Why are my documents not printing?
First, make sure the printer is on and has paper in the tray. Next, check to make sure the printer cable is properly connected to both the computer and the printer. If you still can’t print, check to make sure the printer is not set to offline mode. Go to Start, Printers and Faxes.
How do I clear my HP printer queue?
Cancel print job (Win 10) | HP
- Open the print queue. If a printer icon displays in the notification area, double-click the icon to open the print queue.
- Right-click the print job you want to cancel, and then click Cancel.
How do you restart a print spooler?
Android Spooler: How to Fix
- Tap the settings icon on your Android device and select the Apps or Applications button.
- Select ‘Show System Apps’ in this section.
- Scroll down this section and select ‘Print Spooler’.
- Press both Clear Cache and Clear Data.
- Open the document or image you want to print.
How do I open a pending print document?
Print jobs are associated with whichever printer you’re using. In Windows, to view print jobs, you open the icon for the printer you’re using; the icon is found the appropriate “printers” window in the Control Panel. By clicking on the printer’s icon, you see any current or pending print jobs.
Why is my printer not responding to my computer?
If your printer fails to respond to a job: Check that all printer cables are connected properly and be sure that the printer is turned on. Cancel all documents and try printing again. If your printer is attached by USB port, you may try connecting to other USB ports.
How do I delete a document from my printer queue that won’t delete?
This will often fix the problem on its own.
- Open the Services window (Windows key + R, type services.
- Select Print Spooler and click the Stop icon, if it is not stopped already.
- Navigate to C:Windowssystem32spoolPRINTERS and open this file.
- Delete all contents inside the folder.
Why does my printer keep saying Cancelling?
A continually-canceling print queue could result from outdated printer firmware, overprotective antivirus software, or a failed IP address attached to your printer port settings.