- 1 Why won’t my HP printer print the entire page?
- 2 How do I print the last thing printed on my HP printer?
- 3 Why won’t my printer print all of the pages?
- 4 Why is my printer only printing Top of page?
- 5 Why is my printer not printing even though it has ink?
- 6 What to do if printer is not printing properly?
- 7 Do Printers have memory of what was printed?
- 8 How do I find out who is printing to a network printer?
- 9 How do I clear my HP printer history?
- 10 Why can I not print a document?
- 11 How do I print all pages?
- 12 Can you print test page without documents?
- 13 How do I get my printer to stop printing the cover page?
- 14 Why does my printer start printing then stop?
- 15 How do I get my printer to print full page?
Why won’t my HP printer print the entire page?
Make sure that your page settings are set to print all pages and to print every page. Settings that cause some pages not to print are ‘manual duplexing’, ‘print every other page’, ‘print odd pages’, ‘print on both sides’, or similar settings.
How do I print the last thing printed on my HP printer?
Choose “Job Spooling” under Printer Function. Check the “Use Reprint” check box in Job Spooling. Reprint the last print job. (For Windows users only)
- Click Advanced tab and then Other Print Option.
- Choose “User Reprint” and check the checkbox for “Use Reprint”.
- Click OK.
- Print the document as usual.
Why won’t my printer print all of the pages?
Check to see if the printer has enough paper Even though it might seem like an obvious solution, you will need to check that the amount of paper that your printer has available is enough for the document you’re trying to print. You can do so by checking the printer paper tray, and add more paper if needed.
Why is my printer only printing Top of page?
In the Control Panel, go to Hardware and Sound > Printers and Devices. Select the printer with a half-page printing problem and click on Printer server Properties option (at the top). In the Printer Server Properties window click the Drivers tab. Now print a test page and check if the printer is printing full pages.
Why is my printer not printing even though it has ink?
Several factors may cause the product to print blank pages, such as print settings, low ink, or the product itself. Print a nozzle check pattern to see if any of the nozzles are clogged. Clean the print head, if necessary. Make sure the paper size, orientation, and layout settings in your printer software are correct.
What to do if printer is not printing properly?
What to Do When Your Printer Won’t Print a Document
- Check Your Printer’s Error Lights.
- Clear the Printer Queue.
- Solidify the Connection.
- Ensure You Have the Right Printer.
- Install the Drivers and Software.
- Add Printer.
- Check that Paper Is Installed (Not Jammed)
- Fiddle with the Ink Cartridges.
Do Printers have memory of what was printed?
With a standalone printer, it doesn’t retain anything, but an all-in-one might have saved documents, scans, print logs or fax logs. To do a basic reset, turn the printer ON, unplug it for 15 seconds and then plug it back in. If not, click here for the steps to do a full factory reset on a printer.
How do I find out who is printing to a network printer?
Type msinfo32.exe at the (Start menu and click Run) on the computer that has the share. Expand the “Software Environment” category on the left pane. Click on “Print Jobs” from the list of options. You will see the print jobs that are currently in your print queue on the right pane.
How do I clear my HP printer history?
Go to devices and printers, select any printer listed there and you will get some options on the top. Click on print server properties. You will get a popup, click on the drivers tab and delete all the HP printer drivers listed there, if any. Delete all the instances of your printer listed in devices and printers.
Why can I not print a document?
First, make sure the printer is on and has paper in the tray. Next, check to make sure the printer cable is properly connected to both the computer and the printer. If you still can’t print, check to make sure the printer is not set to offline mode. Go to Start, Printers and Faxes.
How do I print all pages?
Choose File > Print. From the Page Scaling pop-up menu, select Multiple Pages Per Sheet. From the Pages Per Sheet pop-up menu, select a value. Click OK or Print.
Can you print test page without documents?
If documents are stuck in the print spooler, you may see an error, cancel any documents pending in the print queue, or try restarting the print spooler, then try to remove the driver from ‘Print server properties’ again.
How do I get my printer to stop printing the cover page?
To turn off this setting, follow these steps:
- Choose Options from the Tools menu. Word displays the Options dialog box.
- Make sure the Print tab is displayed. (See Figure 2.)
- Make sure the Document Properties check box is cleared.
- Click on OK.
Why does my printer start printing then stop?
There are a couple of reasons the printer could be doing this. 1) There is a connection issue, between the printer and the computer, or 2) There is an issue with the print spooler on the computer’s Operating System.
How do I get my printer to print full page?
Start by choosing “File” and then “Print,” and clicking the “Position and Size” settings. Usually, the default option is “Scale to Fit Media,” which prints to the page margins. Deselect it, then manually enter scale, height and width values that equal the full size of your paper. Click “Print ” to print your image.