- 1 Why is my Brother printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
- 2 How do I fix my Brother printer from printing blank pages?
- 3 Why is my printer returning blank pages?
- 4 How do I troubleshoot my Brother printer?
- 5 How do I reset my Brother printer?
- 6 How do you clean a Brother printer?
- 7 How do I fix my printer not printing black ink?
- 8 Why is my HP printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
- 9 How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
- 10 How do you remove the printhead on a Brother printer?
Why is my Brother printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
– If you are getting a completely blank or partially blank page on your copy, then this indicates a problem with the machine’s hardware and not the computer software. – If your Brother machine successfully makes a copy, then the problem is caused by incorrect settings or a corrupt printer driver.
How do I fix my Brother printer from printing blank pages?
Clean the print head & Nozzle to fix brother printer prints blank pages-
- Go to the ink option in brother printer by pressing the ink key. ( If not available, press menu and go to ink option using the arrows key)
- Reach to the cleaning option using the down arrow key.
- Hit the ok start the cleaning process on the printer.
Why is my printer returning blank pages?
When your printer suddenly starts printing blank pages, you may immediately think that you’ve run out of ink. Thus, if you replace your printer ink cartridges with new ones, everything will return to normal. The most common ones are empty ink cartridges, improper cartridge installation, and congested nozzles.
How do I troubleshoot my Brother printer?
Brother Printer Troubleshooting Tips To Follow
- Check the power supply.
- Try turning your printer off and restart it if you face any issue in between sometime.
- Check network/ USB cables or USB ports out timely.
- Uninstall-Re-Install New Brother drivers.
- Resetting and Deleting of Print Jobs.
How do I reset my Brother printer?
[Settings]>[All Settings]>[Initial Setup]>[Reset]. to display the type of reset functions, and then press the reset function you want to use. The LCD displays [Machine will reboot after resetting. Press [OK] for 2 seconds to confirm.].
How do you clean a Brother printer?
FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Do one of the following: – If your Brother machine has the INK key on its control panel, press the INK key.
- Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to select Cleaning.
- Press the OK key.
- Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to select BLACK, COLOR or ALL depending on what you want to clean.
- Press the OK key.
How do I fix my printer not printing black ink?
Some Basic Things To Start
- Turn off your printer, unplug from the power source and disconnect USB cables as well.
- Print a “Quality Diagnostic Report” or a “Print Test Page”.
- You can usually find this option on your printer’s display screen.
- Check printer ink levels to double check the ink volume in your cartridges.
Why is my HP printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
Check the ink levels on your printer. Low or empty cartridges can also cause the printer to print blank pages. So, check the ink/toner levels on your printer and replace cartridges if necessary.
How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
HP printheads clog periodically as small amounts of ink or dust dry up and collect in the nozzle. Faint, streaky or spotty prints are all common signs of a clog but a simple cleaning can usually get your HP ink cartridges working again. Printheads clog due to infrequent cartridge use.
How do you remove the printhead on a Brother printer?
Slide the print head until it is at the end of the rail. Push the print head unit towards the back of the device and lift the unit from the back rail. Gently, release the other end of the print head to release it from the front rail.