- 1 Why is my Canon printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
- 2 How do I fix my printer from printing blank pages?
- 3 Why is my printer returning blank pages?
- 4 What do I do if my HP printer is printing blank pages?
- 5 How do I fix my printer not printing black ink?
- 6 How do I fix my Canon printer from printing blank pages?
- 7 Why is my printer not printing after changing cartridges?
- 8 What causes a laser printer to print blank pages?
- 9 Why is my Canon printer not printing after changing cartridges?
Why is my Canon printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
Blank page printing is a common problem in canon printers. Canon printers have either 2 or 4+ cartridges. This issue generally occurs when there is no ink in the cartridge, or due to the blockage of vacuum in the cartridge.
How do I fix my printer from printing blank pages?
Clean the print head, if necessary. Make sure the paper size, orientation, and layout settings in your printer software are correct. Make sure your document does not contain blank pages. If your printer software has a Preview option, you can check for blank pages before you print and remove them, if necessary.
Why is my printer returning blank pages?
When your printer suddenly starts printing blank pages, you may immediately think that you’ve run out of ink. Thus, if you replace your printer ink cartridges with new ones, everything will return to normal. The most common ones are empty ink cartridges, improper cartridge installation, and congested nozzles.
What do I do if my HP printer is printing blank pages?
How to fix HP Printer that Prints blank pages?
- Turn Off your HP Printer by unplugging the power cable from the back of it.
- Uninstall the HP Printer drivers from the Control Panel of the computer.
- Delete the HP Printer from the Devices and Printers list.
- Turn On the HP Printer.
How do I fix my printer not printing black ink?
Some Basic Things To Start
- Turn off your printer, unplug from the power source and disconnect USB cables as well.
- Print a “Quality Diagnostic Report” or a “Print Test Page”.
- You can usually find this option on your printer’s display screen.
- Check printer ink levels to double check the ink volume in your cartridges.
How do I fix my Canon printer from printing blank pages?
Unclog the Print Heads
- Firstly, switched off the printer & remove the unclog print heads.
- Remove cartridge from Canon printer.
- Then, clean printer by a clean soft cloth.
- Put a new ink cartridge and start using the printer.
Why is my printer not printing after changing cartridges?
Verify the ink cartridge(s) has been inserted properly. If a lever has been changed from its original position to allow the installation of ink cartridges, ensure it has been returned to its original position. Perform a head cleaning on printer if available. Try resetting the ink cartridge counter.
What causes a laser printer to print blank pages?
A faulty or defective printer controller or one or more defective circuit boards inside of your Samsung laser printer can cause the device to print blank pages. A faulty laser shutter, transfer roller or laser scanner cable might also cause your printer to print blank pages.
Why is my Canon printer not printing after changing cartridges?
If you are unable to fill ink cartridge properly then your printer will not print. While filling ink in the cartridge, inject ink into sponge through exit hole. Sometimes ink flow gets blocked when air bubbles trapped inside the cartridge. In such situations, allow the ink cartridge to sit unused for an hour.