- 1 Why is my Epson printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
- 2 How do I fix an Epson printer that is printing blank?
- 3 Why is my printer returning blank pages?
- 4 Why does my Epson printer print a test page but nothing else?
- 5 Why is my HP printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
- 6 How do you reset your Epson printer?
- 7 How do I update my Epson printer?
- 8 How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
- 9 How do I fix my printer not printing black ink?
- 10 How do I stop printing blank pages?
- 11 Can print Test Page only Epson?
- 12 How do I print directly to my printer?
Why is my Epson printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
When you start getting blank pages after printing from your Epson printer, it’s called a Blank page error. Most of the time, low ink levels in your printer’s ink cartridge, incorrect print settings are responsible for this error on your Epson printer.
How do I fix an Epson printer that is printing blank?
Check your Device
- Make sure your printer is placed on a flat stable surface.
- Check your ink cartridges.
- Make sure you’re using supported paper.
- Make sure your document doesn’t have blank pages.
- Make sure the paper size, orientation, and layout settings in your software are correct.
Why is my printer returning blank pages?
When your printer suddenly starts printing blank pages, you may immediately think that you’ve run out of ink. Thus, if you replace your printer ink cartridges with new ones, everything will return to normal. The most common ones are empty ink cartridges, improper cartridge installation, and congested nozzles.
Why does my Epson printer print a test page but nothing else?
If the test page prints, make sure your software is installed correctly. Make sure the printer cover is closed. Check to see if the print head nozzles are clogged. The Epson Stylus C120 won’t operate properly if it’s tilted or at an angle.
Why is my HP printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
Check the ink levels on your printer. Low or empty cartridges can also cause the printer to print blank pages. So, check the ink/toner levels on your printer and replace cartridges if necessary.
How do you reset your Epson printer?
To Factory Reset an Epson printer:
- Turn off the printer.
- Press and hold the reset button on the back of the printer (normally located to the right of the ethernet port).
- Turn on the printer while holding the reset button.
- Wait until a message prints indicating that the printer is resetting.
How do I update my Epson printer?
Open Epson Software Updater from the Applications > Epson Software folder. If you do not have the Epson Software Updater utility, you can download it here. Select Epson Firmware Update by checking the box next to it, then click the Install button. Select Agree to continue.
How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
HP printheads clog periodically as small amounts of ink or dust dry up and collect in the nozzle. Faint, streaky or spotty prints are all common signs of a clog but a simple cleaning can usually get your HP ink cartridges working again. Printheads clog due to infrequent cartridge use.
How do I fix my printer not printing black ink?
Some Basic Things To Start
- Turn off your printer, unplug from the power source and disconnect USB cables as well.
- Print a “Quality Diagnostic Report” or a “Print Test Page”.
- You can usually find this option on your printer’s display screen.
- Check printer ink levels to double check the ink volume in your cartridges.
How do I stop printing blank pages?
Select your printer and then select Manage > Printing Preferences and then select Skip Blank Page.
Can print Test Page only Epson?
You indicated that it prints a test page from the printer. That only means that the printer has turned on. It sends out that status print sheet as an indicator that it is on and working. The test print from the printer doesn’t make any indication as to whether or not it is connected to the wireless network.
How do I print directly to my printer?
Open the Printers folder, if it is not already displayed. Right-click the desired printer with a Barr port and select Properties. From the printer’s Properties dialog box, select the Advanced tab. In the middle of the dialog box, select Print directly to the printer.