- 1 Why is my Epson printer printing blue instead of black?
- 2 Why is my Epson printer not printing cyan?
- 3 Why is my Epson printer not printing when the ink is full?
- 4 Why is my printer printing blue instead of black?
- 5 How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
- 6 How do I fix my Epson printer that won’t print?
- 7 How do you reset your Epson printer?
- 8 How do I fix my printer not printing color?
- 9 Why won’t my printer print even though it has ink?
- 10 How do I get my Epson printer to recognize ink?
Why is my Epson printer printing blue instead of black?
If your printouts have incorrect colors, try these solutions: Make sure the Black/Grayscale or Grayscale setting is not selected in your printer software. Run a nozzle check to see if any of the print head nozzles are clogged. Then clean the print head, if necessary.
Why is my Epson printer not printing cyan?
Check for the cyan pattern. If there is no pattern or color, it means the nozzle of the cyan cartridge is blocked. Press ‘Clean the printhead’ and wait for the completion of this step. Repeat this procedure until blue is printed.
Why is my Epson printer not printing when the ink is full?
Several factors may cause the product to print blank pages, such as print settings, low ink, or the product itself. Print a nozzle check pattern to see if any of the nozzles are clogged. Clean the print head, if necessary. Make sure the paper size, orientation, and layout settings in your printer software are correct.
Why is my printer printing blue instead of black?
There’s a couple of reasons that the printer would print blue instead of black. The printhead could be dirty or, the driver may be faulting, or even the cartridges may be faulted. Click on Settings/Print Settings/Printer Toolbox.
How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
HP printheads clog periodically as small amounts of ink or dust dry up and collect in the nozzle. Faint, streaky or spotty prints are all common signs of a clog but a simple cleaning can usually get your HP ink cartridges working again. Printheads clog due to infrequent cartridge use.
How do I fix my Epson printer that won’t print?
To fix your Epson printer not printing issue
- Check your printer connection.
- Set your printer as default printer.
- Update your printer driver.
- Check the Print Spooler service.
- Clear all print jobs.
- Use another program to print your document.
- Check the status of your printer.
How do you reset your Epson printer?
To Factory Reset an Epson printer:
- Turn off the printer.
- Press and hold the reset button on the back of the printer (normally located to the right of the ethernet port).
- Turn on the printer while holding the reset button.
- Wait until a message prints indicating that the printer is resetting.
How do I fix my printer not printing color?
First, check your printer settings on the file or picture your trying to print. If your page is setup to print in “grayscale” it will only print in black and white. Change the setting to “default” so it will print in color. If your settings look good from the start, the cartridge may just need to be primed.
Why won’t my printer print even though it has ink?
Check if the vents of the cartridges are clogged. Try using a different ink cartridge to determine if your printer is able to recognize cartridges. If your printer used to work with an old cartridge, try installing that old cartridge again and see if your printer produces any sort of output–any shade of gray will do.
How do I get my Epson printer to recognize ink?
Do one of the following:
- If the ink not recognized message is on the screen, select the option to replace the ink cartridge and press the OK button.
- If the ink not recognized message is not on the screen, press the home button, if necessary, and select Setup > Maintenance > Ink Cartridge Replacement.