- 1 Why does my Lexmark printer print blank pages?
- 2 How do I fix my printer from printing blank pages?
- 3 How do I fix a blank page on my Lexmark printer?
- 4 Why is my printer returning blank pages?
- 5 Why is my printer printing black instead of white?
- 6 Why is my HP printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
- 7 What do I do if my HP printer is printing blank pages?
- 8 How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
- 9 How do I fix my printer not printing black ink?
- 10 Why is my printer not printing black when ink is full?
Why does my Lexmark printer print blank pages?
Blank pages are exiting the printer. In most cases, the cause of the issue is that the toner cartridge is low on toner, especially if the printer is also displaying a Toner Low message. As a temporary solution, you can try redistributing the remaining toner in the cartridge.
How do I fix my printer from printing blank pages?
Clean the print head, if necessary. Make sure the paper size, orientation, and layout settings in your printer software are correct. Make sure your document does not contain blank pages. If your printer software has a Preview option, you can check for blank pages before you print and remove them, if necessary.
How do I fix a blank page on my Lexmark printer?
Printer is printing blank pages
- Check if there is packing material left on the imaging unit. Remove the toner cartridge, and then the imaging unit.
- Redistribute the toner in the imaging unit. Remove the toner cartridge, and then the imaging unit.
- Replace the imaging unit, and then resend the print job.
Why is my printer returning blank pages?
When your printer suddenly starts printing blank pages, you may immediately think that you’ve run out of ink. Thus, if you replace your printer ink cartridges with new ones, everything will return to normal. The most common ones are empty ink cartridges, improper cartridge installation, and congested nozzles.
Why is my printer printing black instead of white?
Go to Printer Properties and click on Advanced tab. Click on Printing Defaults tab from the bottom. Click on Advanced tab and click on Other Print Options. Click on Print Text in Black and check the box beside Print Text in Black.
Why is my HP printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
Check the ink levels on your printer. Low or empty cartridges can also cause the printer to print blank pages. So, check the ink/toner levels on your printer and replace cartridges if necessary.
What do I do if my HP printer is printing blank pages?
How to fix HP Printer that Prints blank pages?
- Turn Off your HP Printer by unplugging the power cable from the back of it.
- Uninstall the HP Printer drivers from the Control Panel of the computer.
- Delete the HP Printer from the Devices and Printers list.
- Turn On the HP Printer.
How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
HP printheads clog periodically as small amounts of ink or dust dry up and collect in the nozzle. Faint, streaky or spotty prints are all common signs of a clog but a simple cleaning can usually get your HP ink cartridges working again. Printheads clog due to infrequent cartridge use.
How do I fix my printer not printing black ink?
Some Basic Things To Start
- Turn off your printer, unplug from the power source and disconnect USB cables as well.
- Print a “Quality Diagnostic Report” or a “Print Test Page”.
- You can usually find this option on your printer’s display screen.
- Check printer ink levels to double check the ink volume in your cartridges.
Why is my printer not printing black when ink is full?
A printer might not print black ink if it has not been calibrated. Thus, calibrating an Hewlett-Packard printer by aligning its printhead might fix its printing. Most HP printers will include an Align Printhead option on their Printer Maintenance or Tools control panel menus that users can calibrate them with.