- 1 What do I do if my HP printer won’t print?
- 2 Why is my printer not printing even though it is connected?
- 3 Why is my HP printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
- 4 What to do if printer is not printing?
- 5 Is there a reset button on HP printers?
- 6 How do I troubleshoot a network printer?
- 7 Why is my printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
- 8 How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
- 9 Why is my printer not printing black when ink is full?
What do I do if my HP printer won’t print?
First, unplug the USB cable from the printer is present. Go to Control panel – Programs and feature – Select all the HP Officejet printer entries and uninstall them. Now go to Control panel – Devices and printer – Select all the printer entries and remove the device. Restart your computer.
Why is my printer not printing even though it is connected?
The printer you plugged in to a USB hub on a system with too many peripherals to accommodate a direct connection may refuse to work that way. Shut down the printer and restart to reset on the printer end. If that is not the issue, check the connection at your wireless router and reset the router as well.
Why is my HP printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
Check the ink levels on your printer. Low or empty cartridges can also cause the printer to print blank pages. So, check the ink/toner levels on your printer and replace cartridges if necessary.
What to do if printer is not printing?
What to Do When Your Printer Won’t Print a Document
- Check Your Printer’s Error Lights.
- Clear the Printer Queue.
- Solidify the Connection.
- Ensure You Have the Right Printer.
- Install the Drivers and Software.
- Add Printer.
- Check that Paper Is Installed (Not Jammed)
- Fiddle with the Ink Cartridges.
The control panel will display SELECT LANGUAGE. Press (Down Arrow) button until control panel displays COLD RESET. Press (Select). The printer will perform a cold reset and then continue its power-on sequence.
How do I troubleshoot a network printer?
Generally, when a printer is offered on a network, it is shared from a specific server. Here are six ways to win the network printer game:
- Test your drivers.
- Offer lots of driver options.
- Printer naming.
- Restart the queue.
- Restart the printer.
Why is my printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
Several factors may cause the product to print blank pages, such as print settings, low ink, or the product itself. Print a nozzle check pattern to see if any of the nozzles are clogged. Clean the print head, if necessary. Make sure the paper size, orientation, and layout settings in your printer software are correct.
How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
HP printheads clog periodically as small amounts of ink or dust dry up and collect in the nozzle. Faint, streaky or spotty prints are all common signs of a clog but a simple cleaning can usually get your HP ink cartridges working again. Printheads clog due to infrequent cartridge use.
Why is my printer not printing black when ink is full?
A printer might not print black ink if it has not been calibrated. Thus, calibrating an Hewlett-Packard printer by aligning its printhead might fix its printing. Most HP printers will include an Align Printhead option on their Printer Maintenance or Tools control panel menus that users can calibrate them with.