Why is my Canon printer printing multiple copies?
Check the Collate check box when you are printing multiple copies of a document and want to print out all pages in each copy together. Uncheck this check box when you want to print all pages with the same page number together. Click OK.
How do I stop my printer from printing so many pages?
Cancel printing from Windows
- On the Windows taskbar, at the bottom-right corner of the screen, right-click the Printer icon.
- Select Open All Active Printers.
- In the Active Printers dialog box, select the printer you want.
- In the printer dialog box, select the print job you want to cancel.
- Click Document > Cancel.
Why is my printer printing one page at once?
Go to File > Print. In the print options, look for Collated section. Select your printer (if more than one is connected) and click on the Print button. This should fix the problem and allow you to print multiple pages of the document instead of one page.
How do I set my printer to print 2 copies by default?
Set your computer to default “double-side” with the following seven steps or watch the helpful video.
- Start menu > “Control Panel”
- Choose “Printers and Faxes”
- Right click your primary printer.
- Choose “Printing Preferences”
- Choose “Finishing” tab.
- Check “Print on both sides”
- Click “Apply” to set as the default.
How do I get my HP printer to stop printing?
Press Cancel button on the control panel of your HP printer. Press Stop if the printer’s display shows you the print job. Go to the taskbar of your computer and locate the print icon. Click on the icon and select the print job to cancel.