- 1 How do I get my printer to work on WiFi?
- 2 Why is my HP printer not picking up WiFi?
- 3 Why won’t my computer connect to wifi but my phone will?
- 4 What do I do when my printer won’t print?
- 5 How do I fix HP printer not printing?
- 6 Why is my HP printer not printing properly?
- 7 Why won’t my Iphone connect to my WiFi but my computer will?
- 8 What do I do if my WiFi is connected but no internet access?
- 9 Why won’t my Mac connect to WiFi but my phone will?
- 10 Why is my printer not printing even though it has ink?
- 11 Why is my printer not printing the whole document?
- 12 Why won’t my printer print even though it has ink?
How do I get my printer to work on WiFi?
How to Fix the Problem
- Try connecting to the printer with a cable. This allows you to see whether the WiFi signal is the issue.
- Find a new spot for the printer.
- Check the printer queue.
- Reboot the printer.
- Make sure the firmware is up-to-date.
- Confirm that your mobile device is on the right network.
- Reset the printer.
Why is my HP printer not picking up WiFi?
First check that your internet and connectivity cables connected properly. And make sure the router printer power turned on. Then print a network configuration page from the printer control panel and check if it having any error mentioned in it. Keep in mind if the router frequency can also create connectivity issue.
Why won’t my computer connect to wifi but my phone will?
Firstly, try using the LAN, wired connection. If the problem concerns only Wi-Fi connection, restart your modem and router. Power them off and wait for some time before turning them on again. Also, it might sound silly, but don’t forget about the physical switch or the function button (FN the on keyboard).
What do I do when my printer won’t print?
What to Do When Your Printer Won’t Print a Document
- Check Your Printer’s Error Lights.
- Clear the Printer Queue.
- Solidify the Connection.
- Ensure You Have the Right Printer.
- Install the Drivers and Software.
- Add Printer.
- Check that Paper Is Installed (Not Jammed)
- Fiddle with the Ink Cartridges.
How do I fix HP printer not printing?
Resolving Print jobs stuck in queue and other printing problems using the HP Print and Scan Doctor
- Windows: Download HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Run HPPSdr.exe from the download location on your computer.
- Once HP Print and Scan Doctor is open, click Start, and then choose your printer.
- Click Fix Printing.
Why is my HP printer not printing properly?
To resolve most print quality issues, use genuine HP cartridges, and in some cases, you might need to allow the printer to complete the automatic servicing routine. Check the paper and print settings to make sure that they are correct for the print job, and clean the cartridges and printhead.
Why won’t my Iphone connect to my WiFi but my computer will?
Still can’t connect? Reset your Network Settings. Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you’ve used before.
What do I do if my WiFi is connected but no internet access?
Fix Wi-Fi Connected But No Internet Access Error
- Restart Device.
- Check Modem Lights.
- ISP Is Down.
- Antivirus or Other Security App.
- Use Built-in Troubleshooter.
- Flush DNS.
- Change Wireless Mode on Router.
- Obtain IP and DNS Automatically.
Why won’t my Mac connect to WiFi but my phone will?
Make sure your router is cool, check it’s location and make sure nothing is blocking the signal. Use Apple’s Wireless Diagnostics. Check for competition from other networks, change your network name, change your Wi-Fi channel – consider using the 5GHz band. Check your security settings.
Why is my printer not printing even though it has ink?
Several factors may cause the product to print blank pages, such as print settings, low ink, or the product itself. Print a nozzle check pattern to see if any of the nozzles are clogged. Clean the print head, if necessary. Make sure the paper size, orientation, and layout settings in your printer software are correct.
Why is my printer not printing the whole document?
Reasons for Printer Not Printing Whole Page Problem 1: Firstly, you need to check that is there is paper in the tray. 2: Check the ink or toner cartridges and ensure it shouldn’t remain empty. 3: The USB cable should be plugged inappropriately. 4: The printer should be connected to Wi-Fi.
Why won’t my printer print even though it has ink?
Check if the vents of the cartridges are clogged. Try using a different ink cartridge to determine if your printer is able to recognize cartridges. If your printer used to work with an old cartridge, try installing that old cartridge again and see if your printer produces any sort of output–any shade of gray will do.