- 1 Why is my printer printing a blank page first?
- 2 Why is laser printer printing blank pages?
- 3 What to do when printer is printing blank pages?
- 4 What is the first thing to check if the printer does not print your document?
- 5 Why is my HP printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
- 6 What do I do if my HP printer is printing blank pages?
- 7 How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
- 8 Why is my printer not printing black when ink is full?
- 9 Why are my documents printing blank?
- 10 Why is my Epson printer printing out blank pages?
- 11 Why is my printer connected but not printing?
- 12 Why does my wireless printer take so long to print?
- 13 Why is my HP printer connected but not printing?
Why is my printer printing a blank page first?
An extra sheet of paper when printing – This is usually caused by your drivers, and in order to fix this issue you need to reinstall and update your printer drivers. Printer prints a blank page after each job – If you’re having this problem, the issue might be your solenoid.
Why is laser printer printing blank pages?
A faulty or defective printer controller or one or more defective circuit boards inside of your Samsung laser printer can cause the device to print blank pages. A faulty laser shutter, transfer roller or laser scanner cable might also cause your printer to print blank pages.
What to do when printer is printing blank pages?
What to do if your Printer is Printing Blank Pages?
- Fix # 1 – Restart your Printer.
- Fix # 2 – Resolve Ink / Toner Cartridges Problems.
- Fix # 3 – Unclog the Print head (Automatic Cleaning)
- Fix # 4 – Unclog the Print Head (Manual Cleaning)
What is the first thing to check if the printer does not print your document?
Check that Paper Is Installed (Not Jammed) Try removing the paper tray, re-aligning the paper, and sliding it back in. In other instances, there may be some paper jammed in the mechanism. Usually your printer will tell you so, and you just need to open the access panel and pull the crumpled paper out.
Why is my HP printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
Check the ink levels on your printer. Low or empty cartridges can also cause the printer to print blank pages. So, check the ink/toner levels on your printer and replace cartridges if necessary.
What do I do if my HP printer is printing blank pages?
How to fix HP Printer that Prints blank pages?
- Turn Off your HP Printer by unplugging the power cable from the back of it.
- Uninstall the HP Printer drivers from the Control Panel of the computer.
- Delete the HP Printer from the Devices and Printers list.
- Turn On the HP Printer.
How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
HP printheads clog periodically as small amounts of ink or dust dry up and collect in the nozzle. Faint, streaky or spotty prints are all common signs of a clog but a simple cleaning can usually get your HP ink cartridges working again. Printheads clog due to infrequent cartridge use.
Why is my printer not printing black when ink is full?
A printer might not print black ink if it has not been calibrated. Thus, calibrating an Hewlett-Packard printer by aligning its printhead might fix its printing. Most HP printers will include an Align Printhead option on their Printer Maintenance or Tools control panel menus that users can calibrate them with.
Why are my documents printing blank?
– Ink or toner cartridges that have become dislodged from their proper place. – The wrong paper size loaded in the input tray. – Clogged printer head nozzles causing a build-up of blocked ink or toner. – Blank pages in the document you’re printing.
Why is my Epson printer printing out blank pages?
When you start getting blank pages after printing from your Epson printer, it’s called a Blank page error. Most of the time, low ink levels in your printer’s ink cartridge, incorrect print settings are responsible for this error on your Epson printer.
Why is my printer connected but not printing?
My printer won’t print Make sure there is paper in the tray (s), check the ink or toner cartridges aren’t empty, the USB cable is plugged in or the printer is connected to Wi-Fi. And if it is a network or wireless printer, try using a USB cable instead.
Why does my wireless printer take so long to print?
If the printing is set in maximum DPI or the ‘best mode for printing’ is selected, the printer may print slow. User must note that printing in normal mode or draft mode increases the printing speed. The more ink consumption the printer does, the slower it prints.
Why is my HP printer connected but not printing?
Make sure your devices are properly connected with each other, and the network or the cable you use to connect these devices is normal. You can also try restarting your HP printer. Turn it off completely and unplug the power cord, leave it for a couple of minutes, and then plug the cord back and power on the printer.